Reo stuffed.......for now

@Ashley A I think you may be right. I removed the positive pin some time ago to inspect the tip for black marks. I only tightened the nipple by hand as I was scared of damaging it. Having watched the video that @Andre posted above, I saw the person tightening the nipple with pliers. I did that last night an so far so good.

@johan and @Alex how did you remove the paint under the spring. I would guess a Dremel type gedoente?

Hi Everyone. Just a report back. I haven't received my new positive contact, but I did receive the dielectric grease from @kimbo this morning. Wow, what a difference it makes. I put some under the spring and some on the battery positive. No more arcing and I am not turning the battery all the time to connect. So far, so good.

Thanks again for all the advice.

@Ashley A I think you may be right. I removed the positive pin some time ago to inspect the tip for black marks. I only tightened the nipple by hand as I was scared of damaging it. Having watched the video that @Andre posted above, I saw the person tightening the nipple with pliers. I did that last night an so far so good.

@johan and @Alex how did you remove the paint under the spring. I would guess a Dremel type gedoente?

You just need to make sure the screw threads and countersink area is clean, apply some "di- grease" to the screw before tightening.

Sent from iPhone

This is for those using nipple tops and @kimbo crease. Take some grease and rub it on the inside of your lid and then just press your nipples:mm: on it and your good to go. One tub should last you a very long time. I only do my spring and positive contact when i clean my REO
IMG_1583.JPG
IMG_1584.JPG

LOL @hands, do yourself a favor and read your instructions as a non-vaper :D - made my day.

Yip, also had to giggle at that one. Rubbing @kimbo custard on your nipples........mmmmm

Back