Reo Woodvil for sale

sjoat

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Selling my 2015 Woodvil. Body is Cherry, door is Cocobolo. Oil finish (I have a bottle of mineral oil which buyer can have). Perfect condition, gave it a coat of oil recently as well.

R2,750(?)

I haven't taken any recent pics of it, just attaching what I have at the moment. If there's interest I can take/upload more. Images here:

(Cool thing about Cherry is that it gets better with age: http://www.wood-database.com/wood-articles/preventing-color-changes-in-exotic-woods/)

edit: Will throw in 6 or 7 bottles, aluminium button cover, obviously the Allen keys that came with the mod, what else

Last edited:
Wow, that is a beauty. Pity about my vape budget. All the best with the sale.

Yeah it's not super ugly or anything

I had no idea about selling price. It was $235, plus $48 for shipping, plus about $10 for the mineral oil

PS - if anyone wants to check it out in person, by all means (well, PM) send me a message

Yeah it's not super ugly or anything

I had no idea about selling price. It was $235, plus $48 for shipping, plus about $10 for the mineral oil

PS - if anyone wants to check it out in person, by all means (well, PM) send me a message
There is another one on sale here for around that same price. At that price point you will have to be patient, however.

Quick, someone take this before I decide to keep it

I really would love to get it, but the vape budget is tight.

Well she's in a dry space in a cupboard right now. Dormant.

Might just keep bumping/renewing this ad periodically

Well she's in a dry space in a cupboard right now. Dormant.

Might just keep bumping/renewing this ad periodically

I would be vaping on her right now in your shoes. Try building a dual 2.5mm coil @ .35 Ohms with a Russian Roll wick, I promise you'll never want to sell it after that.

I would be vaping on her right now in your shoes. Try building a dual 2.5ml coil @ .35Ohms with a Russian Roll wick, I promise you'll never want to sell it after that.

*cough* ah how do you measure that coil? Water displacement? :rofl: :p

2.5mm coil, my bad :confused::eek:

Agreed, If my budget allowed it, this Reo would be on its way to me :nod: Stunning wood combo, pity about the pics.
Bro I've wanted a Woodvil for so long. Finally decided to jump on the 2015 run. The amount of time I spent carefully looking at the WIP/preview pics before the sale and deciding on this particular one!

But I just can't vape it (although it does hit hard!). I coddle it. And I can't pretend any more that I like the ergonomics of it.

^^ don't let this dissuade potential buyers - I must be the only one who doesn't love their 2015 Woodvil

edit: I'll do a photo shoot some time

Back