REO's Rock

You mean tanks as in non-drippers?

Because yes, imo rda's, for the lack of a better description, are far less "forgiving". You get all the taste all at once.

But it works both ways, great juice is really great, in a dripper.

You need to smooth out your mixes, tone down your recipes and up your VG ratio a bit maybe.

But when the dripper "flavour" gets you, there's no turning back.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I think it's the smoothing out that needs to happen. I tend to mix 1 flavour in my juices. Think I need to try some graham cracker or yogurt or sweetener. It's just a ball ache to make and steep and repeat until satisfaction.

I think it's the smoothing out that needs to happen. I tend to mix 1 flavour in my juices. Think I need to try some graham cracker or yogurt or sweetener. It's just a ball ache to make and steep and repeat until satisfaction.
And marshmallow under 2%, smoothsens most stuff out.

Bavarian Cream and sweet cream at low percentages. All help.

And personally I find if you want more smooth than throat hit, you need to mix at 60VG and upwards.

And marshmallow under 2%, smoothsens most stuff out.

Bavarian Cream and sweet cream at low percentages. All help.

And personally I find if you want more smooth than throat hit, you need to mix at 60VG and upwards.

I need to get a new order for concentrates.
I do 40/60 pg/vg.
I have about 250ml of juice left from 500 I made earlier this month. Feels like I'm gonna end up throwing it away.
:banghead:

@Christos - hang in there

I am not a big DIY person but i can imagine your frustration

What type of juices are you liking at the moment?

@Silver, I'm hanging in nicely. I see this as an opportunity to take my juice skills to the next level. I honestly believed my juices were fabulous and they were. Now they need to move to the heavenly class to match the reo :ANGEL:

I'm liking the vanilla cupcake and black cherry at the moment.

I cant really advise you on these foavours because i dont like vanilla much at all. I also cant remember black cherry being a main flavour in any of my juices. I was hoping to give you some suggestions of ready made local juices and ideas perhaps to combine them or with concentrates in a cost effective manner.

I cant really advise you on these foavours because i dont like vanilla much at all. I also cant remember black cherry being a main flavour in any of my juices. I was hoping to give you some suggestions of ready made local juices and ideas perhaps to combine them or with concentrates in a cost effective manner.
Thank you. I appreciate your willingness to assist.
I suffer from chronic migraines so any flavour that is too strong or foreign usually starts a migrane. I think the main issue is to keep the flavours that work for me and test a few rounding or smoothing additions.

Thank you. I appreciate your willingness to assist.
I suffer from chronic migraines so any flavour that is too strong or foreign usually starts a migrane. I think the main issue is to keep the flavours that work for me and test a few rounding or smoothing additions.

Ok - sorry to hear about the migraines, that really sucks
I assume yhave checked out the DIY threads?
There are some really experienced DIY experts on the forum that i am sure could give you some tips and help

All good thnx.
Yes I got most of my assistance just lurking in the diy threads.

@Christos I have found that different drippers, as much as builds, change the way a lot of my juices taste. I will try and do a bit of an update when I have time. Some attys bring out certain flavors in a mix more, smooths some others out more etc. I have some juice steeping, if you want I can throw together a boguet of 5ml, 3ml samples for you. Where in Jhb are you situated? Will be running through Randburg in the next few weeks on my way to Muldersdrift.

@Christos I have found that different drippers, as much as builds, change the way a lot of my juices taste. I will try and do a bit of an update when I have time. Some attys bring out certain flavors in a mix more, smooths some others out more etc. I have some juice steeping, if you want I can throw together a boguet of 5ml, 3ml samples for you. Where in Jhb are you situated? Will be running through Randburg in the next few weeks on my way to Muldersdrift.
I built my famous 24 awg pain micro coils yesterday when I washed and cleaned my reos. I'm waiting on a delivery with concentrates that smooth or make flavours pop. I also mixed 2 of my juices yesterday and the result is suprisingly good. I think I'm mostly sorted. Just need to mix and steep.

Back