REO's Rock

Just sitting here vaping a lovely juice on a truly classic device!

I'm so with you Hi Ho! I've just had a mini pit stop... all REO's ready for a day on the lake tomorrow.. and I was just vaping on Athena and thinking I must post something about the pure bliss! :rock:

Lol @Rob Fisher , maybe us Reonauts are just crazy but I am loving my Reos even more now - well over a year later... Crazy

But to be fair, the credit shouldnt only go to the Reo. The juice is the key too. Its the combination that rocks.

Put a winning juice in a well set up Reo and its a recipe for satisfaction !

Had a 5min pit stop that went something like this:

Bath, contact grease, re juice'd with XXX, fresh battery, wicked, squoooonnk and .........:inlove::h:Effortless satisfaction.

Reosmods slogan should be " For the vaper that knows what they want " :clap:

Reo mini SL/LP

Atty - RM2 with 2 puffs drip tip
Coil and Wire - 28g single coil
Coil Diameter - 2mm
Resistance - 0.8ohn
Wick material - Rayon

Yes i know boring. But it works every time I fire down on the button

Reo mini SL/LP

Atty - RM2 with 2 puffs drip tip
Coil and Wire - 28g single coil
Coil Diameter - 2mm
Resistance - 0.8ohn
Wick material - Rayon

Yes i know boring. But it works every time I fire down on the button

Sounds perfect to me :rock:

I think I need to change my list, I'm enjoying Rayon even more lately or well I havent used native wicks since I got the rayon :think:

After many, many different coils, positions and going through all the wicks available... I return to my norm execpt for going 26g.

I'll change atties, but I cant find coils I prefer:

26g dual 0.4 ohms (so I think that works out to around 30w)
2.0mm diameter
Rayon

Bliss!

My REO happy places :)

All-day happy place:
Atty: Cyclone with Fusion DT, slightly enlarged air hole
Build: 28g kanthal, 2mm id, 1 ohm, single coil
Wick: Rayon
Juice: Cloudsat. Every puff, a smile

Other times happy place:
Atty: RM2, stock air hole
Build: 28g kanthal, 1.6 / 2.0mm id, 1 - 1.2 ohm, single coil
Wick: Japanese Cotton
Juice: Blackbird

Occasional Cloudy Happy place:
Atty: Cyclops with Fusion DT
Build: 26g kanthal, 2.5mm id, 0.4-0.5 ohm, dual coil
Wick: Japanese Cotton
Juice: The Milkman

Been really trying the tank thing again for a few days get back from an arduous day at work and man the Reo is just another level of flavor. Nothing comes close to a fresh batt some fresh wick just feels like all my stress is dissolved with every toot. Never got this from smoking, almost surreal.

Been really trying the tank thing again for a few days get back from an arduous day at work and man the Reo is just another level of flavor. Nothing comes close to a fresh batt some fresh wick just feels like all my stress is dissolved with every toot. Never got this from smoking, almost surreal.
Pearls of wisdom, these.

I so agree - REO with a fresh battery, wick and some good juice = bliss

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thx @rogue zombie I tried the KUI as well I'm no expert but tried the cyclops on it just not the same think it's to do with the contacts or whatnot but stuff just works on the reo call me a snob but that's the honest truth

Well worded 2/3 posts above @Daniel. I agree

I really enjoy statements like this because sometimes I wonder if I'm losing the plot with my REO's and wonder why not everyone has a REO? But I have to agree with all the statements and the title of the thread is 100% correct... REO's Rock! :rock:

@Rob Fisher it's like this , I was quite into the knife collecting phase , it grabs you , you are into it every other production knife has you frothing at the mouth waiting for that next best thing.... then you find that it's a blade , it's supposed to cut things. The Reo is that blade , supposed to cut things ..... nothing more , nothing less ...

I really enjoy statements like this because sometimes I wonder if I'm losing the plot with my REO's and wonder why not everyone has a REO? But I have to agree with all the statements and the title of the thread is 100% correct... REO's Rock! :rock:
Lol, same here. But using a tank again has made me realize (for the umpteenth time) how easy and convenient a squonker with dripper on top is. Time I learn to accept that, but all these gadgets are so tempting.

Reos rock, it's a simple fact.
I was staring at my beloved Alessandra thinking back,
once upon a time I had said,
"the Reo is a little bit expensive", yet,
I'm planning to buy more....why is this?
There is no other squonker of this quality, in its price range,
the Reo sets the 'standard' for bottom fed devices.
Rock solid, never letting you down.
You get everything you didn't know you needed, all in one mod.
Rob O'Neal once described the Reo as a 'tool',
I whole heatedly agree with that,
it's there to get the job done and it does it effectively simply...... borderline genius.
This is my 'life is awesome device',
there are many like it,
but this one is mine
and I need more :p

I think I'm going to go bath Alessandra, just because ;-)

Must say that I have been enjoying the subox with some of the dessert juices that just don't work on a Reo but nothing comes close to the bliss and satisfaction experienced when your chilling with a cuppa than a toot on Lily II with VM Tropical Ice.

My go to set up ATM is Cyclone with 1.5 single coil wicked with Rayon.

315onr8.jpg

Must say that I have been enjoying the subox with some of the dessert juices that just don't work on a Reo but nothing comes close to the bliss and satisfaction experienced when your chilling with a cuppa than a toot on Lily II with VM Tropical Ice.

My go to set up ATM is Cyclone with 1.5 single coil wicked with Rayon.

315onr8.jpg
For me dessert jooses need a resistance around 0.8/0.9 ohms.

That's probably why they taste k@k on my REO coz i hardly ever stray from the 1.2 - 1.5 range.

You know Rob, I was just watching a documentary on these Swiss guys that make beautifully crafted mechanical watches. Some of them make ever single part by hand. The level of detail required is beyond insane to achieve perfection.

In many ways I look at my Reo's the same way, simple mechanical parts that fit together perfectly. Get the job done everyday, without a mission or a worry. Simple perfection.

Edit: have a look at this video

I'm 100% behind this thread but I haven't found my reo happy place yet. To be fair I have only owned my first reo for 10 days and my second reo for 6 days.

My problem is my diy juice. It used to be somewhat very decent in tanks but the enhanced flavour in a reo just ruins my previously perfect blends.

I don't like buying juice because it's rare that I like something because Im usually not fond of 1 of the flavours in some of the great mixes out there. To be fair I have tried quite a few. The other issue is I tend to vape a lot of jiuce and spending R270 on a 30ml bottle that will last me a day is not feasible.

I'll inform you when I get to the happy place because I have to re-design my juices to be reo friendly.
So far the only jiuce I like in the reo are the ones that contain acetoin and my pervious ADV's are tasting like garbage.

Anyways, the device itself is superb and for the first time in a long while I don't spend my time looking for the next device to buy.

I'm 100% behind this thread but I haven't found my reo happy place yet. To be fair I have only owned my first reo for 10 days and my second reo for 6 days.

My problem is my diy juice. It used to be somewhat very decent in tanks but the enhanced flavour in a reo just ruins my previously perfect blends.

I don't like buying juice because it's rare that I like something because Im usually not fond of 1 of the flavours in some of the great mixes out there. To be fair I have tried quite a few. The other issue is I tend to vape a lot of jiuce and spending R270 on a 30ml bottle that will last me a day is not feasible.

I'll inform you when I get to the happy place because I have to re-design my juices to be reo friendly.
So far the only jiuce I like in the reo are the ones that contain acetoin and my pervious ADV's are tasting like garbage.

Anyways, the device itself is superb and for the first time in a long while I don't spend my time looking for the next device to buy.
You mean tanks as in non-drippers?

Because yes, imo rda's, for the lack of a better description, are far less "forgiving". You get all the taste all at once.

But it works both ways, great juice is really great, in a dripper.

You need to smooth out your mixes, tone down your recipes and up your VG ratio a bit maybe.

But when the dripper "flavour" gets you, there's no turning back.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back