[RESOLVED] VooPoo Drag Auto Off Issue

Glytch

I Vape Therefore I Am
LV

Awards
Hi all,

I tried upgrading the firmware on my VooPoo drag to v1.0.0.1 but got this error:

Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 07.15.49.png

I then found a v1.0.0.2 on their website at: http://en.voopootech.com/download-support. Managed to flash that version but now my mod turns off after a few minutes of being idle.

Can anyone help me by telling me if there's a power-save/auto-off mode that I can disable somewhere on the menu/software?

Alternatively does anyone have a file for the v1.0.0.0 of the software. I'm happy to downgrade to that version.

TIA

Hi all,

I tried upgrading the firmware on my VooPoo drag to v1.0.0.1 but got this error:

View attachment 107215

I then found a v1.0.0.2 on their website at: http://en.voopootech.com/download-support. Managed to flash that version but now my mod turns off after a few minutes of being idle.

Can anyone help me by telling me if there's a power-save/auto-off mode that I can disable somewhere on the menu/software?

Alternatively does anyone have a file for the v1.0.0.0 of the software. I'm happy to downgrade to that version.

TIA

PM me, I did the update and not having any issues. You can try the same firmware I used.

NEWBIE_V1.0.0.1

I managed to downgrade to V1.0.0.1 and the auto-off issue seems to have gone away.

CAUTION: If you're thinking of upgrading to v1.0.0.2 then be aware that this may be a bug in the firmware

For Mac Users: I used Parallels to run the firmware software on a virtualised windows 10 machine. The device connected fine and the software worked perfectly except when trying to flash the rom for v1.0.0.1. I tried on a native windows machine and it flashed without issue.

Hope this helps someone.

I managed to downgrade to V1.0.0.1 and the auto-off issue seems to have gone away.

CAUTION: If you're thinking of upgrading to v1.0.0.2 then be aware that this may be a bug in the firmware

For Mac Users: I used Parallels to run the firmware software on a virtualised windows 10 machine. The device connected fine and the software worked perfectly except when trying to flash the rom for v1.0.0.1. I tried on a native windows machine and it flashed without issue.

Hope this helps someone.
Thanks for coming back and posting how you got this fixed. Always nice to have a resolved issue!

Hope this helps someone.

My bro complained of this yesterday... Thanx for the fix

Back