Retail Review

Soprono

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Afternoon @Maxxis

I just wanted to say thanks for facilitating me last night well into your evening. Awesome setup, got to play with a few of the mods and vape a few too. Definitely be paying a visit soon thanks for the advice on some vaping aspects to and most of all my awesome HG2 batteries!!

Afternoon @Maxxis

I just wanted to say thanks for facilitating me last night well into your evening. Awesome setup, got to play with a few of the mods and vape a few too. Definitely be paying a visit soon thanks for the advice on some vaping aspects to and most of all my awesome HG2 batteries!!

Thanks for the kind words. Great meeting you!

You are always welcome!

LungCandy! Awesome name, awesome website, awesome service. What more can a man really want? Thanks @Maxxis

Sorry @Maxxis I really did not enjoy my visit to the Lung Candy store today.
I have ordered from you before (online), and the service given is excellent, but the same cannot be said for the walk in store.

Without going into too much detail, I think it would be best if you let your customers enter your shop through the house instead, and maybe keep the dog out of the shop.

Kevin

Sorry @Maxxis I really did not enjoy my visit to the Lung Candy store today.
I have ordered from you before (online), and the service given is excellent, but the same cannot be said for the walk in store.

Without going into too much detail, I think it would be best if you let your customers enter your shop through the house instead, and maybe keep the dog out of the shop.

Kevin

Hi Kevin.

Really sorry to hear about the experience you had at the store today.

Please PM me your number. I would like to apologize in person.

J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Kevin.

Really sorry to hear about the experience you had at the store today.

Please PM me your number. I would like to apologize in person.

J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the phone call @Maxxis
Glad that we could sort things out!

My first go to place for Vaping. Warm and welcoming, you somewhat find yourself finding it difficult to leave. They only sell the best and advise you to buy the best.

Back