reuleaux dna 200 setup questions

GlacieredPyro

Flavor Chaser
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hey all,

This is my first DNA device.
I have a couple of questions regarding the setup of this device before first time use.
I have mine and 3 samsung 25R's. I may not open the damn thing until xmas.

Problem is that we are on a farm over xmas. Meaning likely no 3g and no pc.
Will my rolo be able to charge with these batteries out the box?

I don't have a external charger for it yet. Need to track one down still and not sure if I'll have one before then.

If they do charge. Will normal VW mode work fine without any escribe setup?

If these to things work out i'll be sorted to at least play some while there, else it's going to be a paperweight for a week.

hey buddy

USB charging does work but i still recommend getting a 4 bay charger

you can use regular VW mode straight out of the box and adjust wattage and lock the device without any issues.

escribe will setup the following :

your battery type (this is just for accurate readings on the battery level. not a trainsmash if not changed)
profiles for different attys
PiCtUrEs cause its cool :)

and then tc options

hey buddy

USB charging does work but i still recommend getting a 4 bay charger

you can use regular VW mode straight out of the box and adjust wattage and lock the device without any issues.

escribe will setup the following :

your battery type (this is just for accurate readings on the battery level. not a trainsmash if not changed)
profiles for different attys
PiCtUrEs cause its cool :)

and then tc options

Thanks man, was quite worried.
4 bay is def on the list along with another set of batts, but waiting for LG chocolates.

Cool, will have plenty time to play when at home. TC can wait.
Just need to be able to run the crown and velocity on it or a couple of days.

If you have other devices you can also charge Rolo with a 2 amp wall charger. It's quite fast.

If you have other devices you can also charge Rolo with a 2 amp wall charger. It's quite fast.

Yeah I was worried because I've read reports that some batteries are not picked up correctly and do not charge unless configured on escribe.

Yeah I was worried because I've read reports that some batteries are not picked up correctly and do not charge unless configured on escribe.
I've charged mine a few times using this method as I'm too lazy to remove batteries and use external charger.

Thanks man, was quite worried.
4 bay is def on the list along with another set of batts, but waiting for LG chocolates.

Cool, will have plenty time to play when at home. TC can wait.
Just need to be able to run the crown and velocity on it or a couple of days.
They have a nice four cell charger at Vape King for R395!

Back