Reuleaux rx2/3 battery life

Morne Delport

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys. i recently purchased a wismec reuleaux rx 2/3. I'm just curious wether my batteries are draining too fast. I usually get about 5-7 hours of of them a day. I have to admit I do slightly vape a lot. but I can't help but feel that my previous mid, Smok H-Priv, had a better battery life, I would usually get through a whole day and I'd nly have to charge them at night before I go to bed. I use dual Samsung 25R 18650s, my build is 24g kanthal 0.36 ohms, I vape around 45-50W. I just want to know if 5-7 hours is normal with this mod and build?

Hi guys. i recently purchased a wismec reuleaux rx 2/3. I'm just curious wether my batteries are draining too fast. I usually get about 5-7 hours of of them a day. I have to admit I do slightly vape a lot. but I can't help but feel that my previous mid, Smok H-Priv, had a better battery life, I would usually get through a whole day and I'd nly have to charge them at night before I go to bed. I use dual Samsung 25R 18650s, my build is 24g kanthal 0.36 ohms. I just want to know if 5-7 hours is normal with this mod and build?
What watts are you vaping at? im between 55-65 watts but i have the LG chocs and i get about a day's worth of battery life

I posted about a similar issue a couple weeks ago.

Ive found that on temp mode (SS) at 45 watt the batteries (3 batteries) last about 8 - 10 hours with either samsung 30q's or samsung 25 R's.
On variable wattage on 45watt i get between 6 to 8 hours but anything higher then i kill them about 6 hours on 3 and 4 hours on 2. in fact in the time it took to charge 3 batteries i drained 2.

ive turned on stealth mode and pre heat (0.5 - 0.8 sec and 40 watt) but they dont make much difference.

hope that this helps.

Ive found that on temp mode (SS) at 45 watt the batteries (3 batteries) last about 8 - 10 hours with either samsung 30q's or samsung 25 R's.
On variable wattage on 45watt i get between 6 to 8 hours but anything higher then i kill them about 6 hours on 3 and 4 hours on 2. in fact in the time it took to charge 3 batteries i drained 2.

ive turned on stealth mode and pre heat (0.5 - 0.8 sec and 40 watt) but they dont make much difference.

hope that this helps.
I'm vaping on my smok now to see if its the mod or my batteries

hope that this helps.
So I was vaping on my Smok on the 25Rs and got 5 hours out of them, I was kinda chainvaping so I guess its not my Mod just me vaping too much lately.

@Morne Delport - you are correct, I also chainvape and understand your struggle right now. I have exactly the same mod - and I've been reading a bit about battery life, and cut off profiles. The smok allows batteries to drain further than what the wismec mods allow - this is actually a good thing, as your battery does not get strained, it should allow more charge cycles in its lifecycle. So be happy not sad - also much safer.

@Morne Delport - you are correct, I also chainvape and understand your struggle right now. I have exactly the same mod - and I've been reading a bit about battery life, and cut off profiles. The smok allows batteries to drain further than what the wismec mods allow - this is actually a good thing, as your battery does not get strained, it should allow more charge cycles in its lifecycle. So be happy not sad - also much safer.
Yeah I also noticed the smok dropping the batteries too low. so im hape with my rx3/3 mod. I always go through a period like this when buying something new. guess this is how marriage will be like.

Having a RX200s, a Smok H-Priv and the RX2/3 it really depends on your daily usage.

I thought my new LG chocolates were fake because they drained so fast but then I started comparing it to my normal vaping habbits.

I started testing a new batch of DIY when I got the chocolates and they seemed to discharge far quicker compared to my 6 month old Samsung 30Q's.

I then actually started paying attention when vaping and the amount I chain vaped actually increased when testing my new flavours. Something I overlooked when I suspected them.

The RX 2/3 has been one big fat disappointment for me. I have said it on other threads. "Atomizer short" issues, it stops at low wattage settings on different Attys. Temp control won't work, and and and. I am leaning more towards Mech mods, or "semi-Mech" mods for this very reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my RX200S I get about 2 days with 3 LG chocos vaping at 50 watts .35 - .5 ohm coils, seems quite decent to me. That is if I use the device as my main mod for a weekend.

Please note that batteries last way longer when used with an external charger, would not recommend usb charging for this mod.

Back