Ripe Vapes Flavour Profiles

I got to taste the VCT last night.

All I can say is "WOW"

This juice really impressed me. I am a hardcore Custard fan, and also love Vanilla. But I havnt come across such a well rounded juice yet. Contemplating ordering a few bottles of this VCT to stock pile. Its amazing. with that 70/30 VG PG ratio is very smooth.. The flavour is so bold and creamy, a real mouth full of flavour that lingers for a while on the pallet.

I also dripped this on a 0.09ohm cloud chasing setup and not a hint of itch or burn on the throat or mouth. I could easily vape this all day on that setup.

I can easily recommend the VCT to any custard or vanilla fan. if you love the custard and vanilla vapes you would be stupid not to have this in your vape box.

I got to taste the VCT last night.

All I can say is "WOW"

This juice really impressed me. I am a hardcore Custard fan, and also love Vanilla. But I havnt come across such a well rounded juice yet. Contemplating ordering a few bottles of this VCT to stock pile. Its amazing. with that 70/30 VG PG ratio is very smooth.. The flavour is so bold and creamy, a real mouth full of flavour that lingers for a while on the pallet.

I also dripped this on a 0.09ohm cloud chasing setup and not a hint of itch or burn on the throat or mouth. I could easily vape this all day on that setup.

I can easily recommend the VCT to any custard or vanilla fan. if you love the custard and vanilla vapes you would be stupid not to have this in your vape box.
I like it too.

Great move @Sir Vape to bring in a classy juice to SA! I was able to taste the joose 2 months ago for the first time, and the VCT and PA are real treats. Now I gotta get the Coconut Thai....soon.

I like it too.

Great move @Sir Vape to bring in a classy juice to SA! I was able to taste the joose 2 months ago for the first time, and the VCT and PA are real treats. Now I gotta get the Coconut Thai....soon.

Thanks bro. The Thai is awesome :rock:

Back