Ripe Vapes - Juice Reviews

@Tom @Andre @Imtiaaz

I have a 30ml bottle with 29-28mls left.

First one to reply can have this at no charge.

Even though RV are my 2nd fav juice company, this flavor is terrible in my opinion.

That's awfully kind of you @CMMACKEM, and even though I would love to try it just seems like so much effort to get it to Cape Town. I am sure someone will hit you up for it if they havn't already done so.

I really really appreciate the offer brother, much respect.

That's awfully kind of you @CMMACKEM, and even though I would love to try it just seems like so much effort to get it to Cape Town. I am sure someone will hit you up for it if they havn't already done so.

I really really appreciate the offer brother, much respect.

PM me for contact details @Imtiaaz , you can have mine, might be 20ml in the bottle. Might be a bit over steeped though. I'm in Cape Town CBD in the day, could bring it to work tomorrow.

@Tom @Andre @Imtiaaz

I have a 30ml bottle with 29-28mls left.

First one to reply can have this at no charge.

Even though RV are my 2nd fav juice company, this flavor is terrible in my opinion.
Thanks for the offer, but as Andre said... I am in Germany. Nonetheless, after my initial Wow.... I struggled to vape it later on. It was initially a flashback, but hey... nowadays, if I want Thai Curry flavour I would go to my nearest Thai Restaurant :D

Back