Rob's Juice Testing

it's an aquired taste i must admit. whisky and sodawater is my new favourite, the sodawater makes the whisky taste better and it has bubbles and the of course no sugar. it's banting booze

I went through a lot of whisky tasting before I found my adw - GlenGrant (single malt), neat or on the rocks.

I went through a lot of whisky tasting before I found my adw - GlenGrant (single malt), neat or on the rocks.

I will try that when I get the opportunity... I found a bottle of special Klippies on our trip and that is just so awesome on the rocks!

klipdriftBlackGold_contentImage_v4.png

In the spirit of innovation laid down by our original Master Distiller comes the latest addition to the family - Klipdrift Black Gold. This extraordinary, rare blend of superior potstilled brandies is infused with the finest hand-picked Arabica coffee beans which are grown wild in the rolling hills and forests of the Ethiopian highlands. This, combined with the supreme cocoa from Cote d'Ivoire creates a taste sensation of exceptional quality.

Indulge your senses with aromas of freshly roasted coffee beans and rich dark chocolate with subtle undertones of vanilla and creamy caramel. These aromas follow through onto the palate to create a tantalising taste experience with hints of complex brandy spice following through to a seamlessly smooth and velvety mocha finish.

I will try that when I get the opportunity... I found a bottle of special Klippies on our trip and that is just so awesome on the rocks!

View attachment 7388

In the spirit of innovation laid down by our original Master Distiller comes the latest addition to the family - Klipdrift Black Gold. This extraordinary, rare blend of superior potstilled brandies is infused with the finest hand-picked Arabica coffee beans which are grown wild in the rolling hills and forests of the Ethiopian highlands. This, combined with the supreme cocoa from Cote d'Ivoire creates a taste sensation of exceptional quality.

Indulge your senses with aromas of freshly roasted coffee beans and rich dark chocolate with subtle undertones of vanilla and creamy caramel. These aromas follow through onto the palate to create a tantalising taste experience with hints of complex brandy spice following through to a seamlessly smooth and velvety mocha finish.
Oooh, must try that.

that could also be a good description of a premium vape :D

Happy for you
@Rob Fisher
That you enjoying the new mix
Go for it. Enjoy

Many thanks for my test bottle of Just B juice Betty Boo! :inlove:

In an effort to track down the headache causing issues I now have a flavourless 6mg 100% VG juice to start testing! @Just B

JustB 007.JPG

Klipdrift Black Gold. ... Indulge your senses with aromas of freshly roasted coffee beans and rich dark chocolate with subtle undertones of vanilla and creamy caramel. These aromas follow through onto the palate to create a tantalising taste experience with hints of complex brandy spice following through to a seamlessly smooth and velvety mocha finish.

i wish there was ejuice like that. Or Cape Velvet.

Tonight something different... @Just B made me some unflavoured VG 6mg and I have added some Brandy concentrate. It need to mix a bit and then I will test drive it...

Apart from the late evening vaping pleasure one of my most favourite times to vape is in the morning when I refill and rewick and put in fresh batteries… the vape is always pure and strong… and today it’s some new juices for me…

In Olivia I have Craft Vapour Melon on the Rocks 6mg… initial reaction is great… I can taste both Green Melon and Watermelon… I decided that I’m probably not giving new juices enough of a chance putting them into commercial tanks so this time I thought I would load a Woodvil and give it a fair shake!

ADV 002.JPG

In Erica goes my normal Menthol Ice and this time I have doubled the dose of coconut concentrate and I simply LOVE this combination and I guess is my number one selection.

ADV 004.JPG

In Missy is a Just B 6mg flavourless with drops of Brandy concentrate and the clouds are awesome but I think I may have to increase the amount of concentrate to taste the Brandy… but the object of this exercise is to see if I can use 100% VG as an ADV with flavouring.

ADV 005.JPG

In Amanda is the last of my VM Strawberry and Menthol Ice mix which I am certainly enjoying and is an ADV for me and I have more Strawberry on its way from CT!

ADV 006.JPG

In Maria the Russian is Pure Menthol ice which I grab a few times a day.

ADV 007.JPG

If Missy’s big sister arrives today she will get to be filled with Whirling Dervish… if she doesn’t arrive then I may just open the box that has Maria’s sister in and coil up the Russian and put it on the other Sigelei.

ADV 008.JPG

Chatting to Hi Ho today he mentioned something about throat hit and nic levels and after playing around with juices for a week or two and having gone down to 6mg I think my happy place is 9mg because 6mg doesn’t quite do it for me… @Silver you were on the money as always!

It has only just dawned on me as I play with different juices and different strengths right now.

I wasn't going to comment on these new juices I'm testing till I have vaped them for a few days... but the one I thought I would hate because I dislike cinnamon is the one that I'm giving most attention to! This is such an interesting and smooth vape! I have a feeling I'm going to like this one!

Juice 004.JPG

Whirling Dervish Vape O Renda! Hard to describe it... but will try when I have tried it for a few days!

Back