Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
OK things have settled after the CT trip and it's time to start the quest for one or two more juices I can use as an All Day Vape! (ADV)

I don't want to upset my normal vape equipment so we have currently the following...

Erica the REO Grand with VM Menthol Ice and VM Coconut concentrate drops.
Maria the Russian 91% on the Sigelei 20W with pure VM Menthol Ice.
Amanda the LP REO Grand with pure VM Menthol Ice trying to recover from all the test juices that were thrown at her... she is going to have to be submerged because one of nasty tobacco juices is still hovering despite the Reomiser being cleaned in hot water. She is going to have to be flushed properly... including the tube.

So let's build a coil for the Kayfun Lite + Clone and the Russian 91% Clone and put them on the other Sigelei and the SVD. Kayfun coil came out at 1 Ohm and the Russian 1,5 Ohm.

@Gazzacpt very kindly donated a length of twisted Kanthal for me to try and I gave up trying to put in on either of the clones because the wire just slips out from under the screw on both so the special twisted wire will be reserved for the real equipment. I did micro coils with 28g Kanthal.

Kayfun got HHV Atomic Grasshopper and the Russian got HHV Lemonade. Both will be set at 8 watts.

Now normally on a juice test I would dive in and give my review but I have learnt that one or two puffs and initial reaction is more often than not just wrong... one needs to vape the juice for at least a few hours.

Juices still to go are a few bottles of Feellife, Bowdens Mate, VK King's Cream, Frenilla, 64 and Drakes Yolo.

One thing I'm very happy about is that after my first disaster with clones neither the Kayfun nor Russian clone has leaked and both appear to be working pretty well.

Initial reaction is I haven't found a new ADV yet... but I will persevere for a few hours.

Review 001.JPG

wow rob you on a mission of note! it took me about a year of trying different types of juice and now I know what I want. hope you find some advs

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I have to say I'm not holding my breath... I'm a bit of a juice pleb and haven't found one high end juice I like... in fact I have only found one juice on the whole planet that I do like and while some juices I have enjoyed for a few minutes I just end up on my staple Vapour Mountain Menthol Ice.

But I will try and keep an open mind for the next week or two while I try and find another ADV juice....

Have to agree with you to some extent.
Although I haven't tried anywhere near as many as you have, I only managed to find 1 so far in my limited experience that I can have as an ADV.
Problem at the same time is that having the 1 ADV, I fear I might make myself "sick" of it or get used to the flavour and not enjoy it anymore.

I need to broaden my horizons and venture more flavours.

Problem at the same time is that having the 1 ADV, I fear I might make myself "sick" of it or get used to the flavour and not enjoy it anymore.

I need to broaden my horizons and venture more flavours.

I agree 100%. That is the reason I'm on this quest right now...

The HHV Lemonade is not a winner so far... the Atomic Grasshopper has potential but I'm not yet convinced...

I agree 100%. That is the reason I'm on this quest right now...

The HHV Lemonade is not a winner so far... the Atomic Grasshopper has potential but I'm not yet convinced...
The Atomic Grasshopper needs a day or two of vaping. Did you order it with mild menthol? Of course you can easily add a drop or two of VM Menthol Concentrate if you need stronger menthol in there.

The Atomic Grasshopper needs a day or two of vaping. Did you order it with mild menthol? Of course you can easily add a drop or two of VM Menthol Concentrate if you need stronger menthol in there.

That's pretty good advice Andre! I'm going to leave it as is but may add a few drops tomorrow if I need to... I'm not sure which one I ordered... I din't know there were different Jumping Insects and just ordered the first one I saw. ;)

That's pretty good advice Andre! I'm going to leave it as is but may add a few drops tomorrow if I need to... I'm not sure which one I ordered... I din't know there were different Jumping Insects and just ordered the first one I saw. ;)
Lol, just the one and only insect, but you have the option to add mild, medium or strong menthol. Should show in your email order confirmation. Important part, though, is that the juice can take menthol. Same goes for all HHV tobaccos.

Lol, just the one and only insect, but you have the option to add mild, medium or strong menthol. Should show in your email order confirmation. Important part, though, is that the juice can take menthol. Same goes for all HHV tobaccos.

:rock: OK then it's almost time to start squirting Menthol into a few bottles! :inlove:

Just checked the email... it doesn't say anything about the menthol strength... but I do have this very handy!

Menthol 002.JPG

Rob I don't want to sound like a party pooper or a doom prophet, but isn't there some or other substance in menthol that your body requires/crave (I hate the word addicted) - I know too little about this subject, but might be worth investigating.

I found my adv pretty early

Pina colada Which im now trying to recreate with my pwn diy mixing. Im very close

2ndly is vk traditional tobacco. Lovely stuff and vk amarula

Bubblegum is ok 1 day a week and then another adv is liqua chocolate whick im also close to recreating with dulce de leche from skyblu...

So im pretty close to being set....

Excuse the spelling. I hate typing on my phone

I found my adv pretty early

Pina colada Which im now trying to recreate with my pwn diy mixing. Im very close

2ndly is vk traditional tobacco. Lovely stuff and vk amarula

Bubblegum is ok 1 day a week and then another adv is liqua chocolate whick im also close to recreating with dulce de leche from skyblu...

So im pretty close to being set....

Excuse the spelling. I hate typing on my phone

I have a bottle of pinacolada I'd be open to trade for pretty much anything? I can't vape it hey. Just too much for my taste buds. Only a couple ml's out of it.

Rob I don't want to sound like a party pooper or a doom prophet, but isn't there some or other substance in menthol that your body requires/crave (I hate the word addicted) - I know too little about this subject, but might be worth investigating.

I don't think it's that because I have regular blood tests for a few issues and all is well on the body front... I think it's just a taste issue really... I smoked Marlboro Blue Ice for the last few years of stinkies and the taste is so close.

OK HHV Lemonade is history... it had hardly a flavour but a heavy throat hit... so not for me.

HHV Atomic Grasshopper is still in the Kayfun but I have added a couple of drops of Menthol Concentrate to see if it makes a difference... right now it tastes just like cough mixture? Not a bad taste... but it really does taste like cough mixture...

At the end of the test I will have a cut price sale of 98% full juice bottles!

Next up is the HHV Dew.

I read something recently about menthol being illegal in quite a few countries, with regard to normal cigs. Because it's apparently very addictive. And smokers of menthol cigarettes have a much more difficult time quiting if they are menthol smokers.

Sent via Thor's hammer

I'm definitely also down for getting in on that sale please :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

i'm hoping dew is remotely close to mountain dew, lemon twist or even dare i say it? mello yello

did you order it with the menthol added option or is it just straight dew?

Also note that you can pretty much mentholate anything.
If you really like menthol, just add concentrate to a flavor you might discard before you right it off. Menthol goes extremely well with any fruit style vapes.

Go for it Rob, glad your clone equipment is working for you
Holding thumbs you find a nice juice, even if its not an ADV, as long as you find something you can add to the rotation occasionally

Back