Rob's Lounge

Uncle @Rob Fisher , quick question: Do you own a Hooters Franchise? and if not, what is your average Hooters bill per month? o_O

(Pic for attention....)

ooBWF-mSf2TKfCXHOXaWa5LAzk4kgP5ZuaZuJm0FIhw.jpg

Uncle @Rob Fisher , quick question: Do you own a Hooters Franchise? and if not, what is your average Hooters bill per month? o_O

(Pic for attention....)

ooBWF-mSf2TKfCXHOXaWa5LAzk4kgP5ZuaZuJm0FIhw.jpg

@Dela Rey Steyn my actual average Hooters Bill is Zero... unfortunately the Hooters is in Umhlanga and I don't often go to the other side of Durban minus my wife. :p

PS Nic pic! :h:

Boneless Daytona, traditional BBQ, whatever your preference, Wingsday! But the cameraman got his focus all wrong! :confused:
Hooters.jpg

That Hooters Cameraman is going to get hurt real bad if he doesn't fix his focusing!
Hooters.jpg

He's probably using the new iPhone with the blurred background effect - and made a mistake...
hehe
I sincerely hope for his part that’s it, using an IPhone was his first mistake, having the blur a boob setting on was his second, we will not tolerate a third one, in the words of Russell Peters, “someone’s gonna get hurt, someone’s gonna get hurt really bad”.:D

Still a good shot of the beer, seeing i can’t drink at least I can feast with the eyes. Pity it wasn’t a Zamalek!:cool:

Back