Rob's Lounge

This is supposed to be MISS Germany 2020 but I think they made one helluva mistake.
But, you have to take into consideration that it was an ALL WOMEN judging panel (...lol ... apologies to the ladies on the forum) :D .

The winner of MISS Germany 2020 is the Namibian born Leonie von Hase, aged 35, and imho, definitely looking her age (or perhaps a few years older).
I really think that they should have rather crowned her MRS Germany.

Miss Germany-2020 - Leonie von Hase & Lara Runarsson & Michelle-Anastasia Masalis.jpg

miss_germany_2020.jpg

Ms Germany.jpg

Last edited:
This is supposed to be MISS Germany 2020 but I think they made one helluva mistake.
But, you have to take into consideration that it was an ALL WOMEN judging panel (...lol ... apologies to the ladies on the forum) :D .

The winner of MISS Germany 2020 is the Namibian born Leonie von Hase, aged 35, and imho, definitely looking her age (or perhaps a few years older).

View attachment 202916

View attachment 202918

View attachment 202919
The way 2020’s been going, I think they got it spot on right.

Regards

View attachment 202916

View attachment 202918

View attachment 202919

lol @ddk1979 , don’t be nasty, haha

Kate-Beckinsale-Hot-Movie-Images1.jpg

kate-full-size.jpg

Kate-Beckinsale-1.jpg

gew7yadyjybz.jpg

To me she is the most beautiful woman in the world. I don't care how old she is, I want her. She's perfect.

Back