Rob's Lounge

Also a beauty named after one of the SL/LP's... happy Saturday (edit not Sunday)! Here we have Brooklyn Decker!

brooklyn-decker-1680x1050-37976.jpg

Last edited:
Disclaimer: just for shits n giggles, nothing bad intended .

Here we go, Mr Rob Fisher. You and your Reo's

cea73e35791e9e4392901c5f8b51860d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
RUGBY - Ireland deserved to have won - they outplayed the Boks - Think we have too many
old Ballies in our team ?

Have fun in the Lounge while I'm away! Last post for a week and it's none other than Cheryl Cole (yes I know her surname has changed but it's too long to remember)!

cheryl-cole-1680x1050-39222.jpg cheryl-cole-1680x1050-41342.jpg

Will do - you go and enjoy your awesome trip and we will keep the lounge steamy.

Will do - you go and enjoy your awesome trip and we will keep the lounge steamy.

Thank you Johan! I knew I could count on you guys to look after things while I'm eating myself into a coma and snorkeling in Mozambique! :p

The lounge will be operational again from tomorrow as I will be back in country. At the moment I'm on the high seas.
d393b5a8b4dc6b5c3f51f87d40708ce0.jpg

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

There is just something special about a white reo

seeing as how i missed the early friday visitor in Rob's Lounge. i thought id bring her over on actual friday.
Cheryl everyone...

Cheryl-Cole-Hot-Pics-28.jpg

and of course here one with Cheryl just chilling in Rob's lounge

Cheryl-Cole-Hot-Pics-26.jpg

There is just something special about a white reo

Funny you should say that @BhavZ! I first bought a Mini White and sold it because the bottle was too small for me... I immediately ordered the grand... and now that I have discovered the lung hit with the golden cyclops Lily has become my main device... she is all I used on the boat trip. I thought it would be difficult to keep clean but it's way easier keeping it clean than my tumbled ones which mark really easy. :inlove:

Back