Rock-A-Fella is in the house @Juicy Joes

ShaneW

Juicy Joes Owner
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Juicy Joes proudly brings you another local juice sensation, mixed right here in Vape Town (Cape Town)... Rock-A-Fella. If fruity Vapes are your thing, you won't be disappointed!

R140 for 30ml - Available in 3mg and 6mg

http://juicyjoes.co.za/?product_cat=rock-a-fella

Enter the Dragon
image.png
A blissful combination of Dragon Fruit and Strawberry combines with a few other fruits in the background, to complete and round off this wonderful Dragon Fruit milkshake.

Tropical Punch
image.png

Tropical Punch is and amazing tropical holiday combination of fruits Coupled with luxurious creams to tantalise your taste buds. Get whisked away to a Mauritian tropical island with this jam packed bottle of freedom.
How many fruits can you find between the palm trees and Bikini’s?

Pineapple Express
image.png

Pineapple Express is a soft, well balanced Pineapple upside down cake.
You will be met by Pineapple on the inhale with various fruits making your
acquaintance on the exhale. All on top of a delicious slice of vanilla cake!

Sounds great @ShaneW

Whats the PG/VG ratio?
And will 9mg or 12mg become available in future?

LOVE fruit juices. Is it possible to place an order over the phone or only online as I can collect?

Sounds great @ShaneW

Whats the PG/VG ratio?
And will 9mg or 12mg become available in future?

Hey @Silver they are all 60/40 VG/PG and 12mg is available on special order for now but should be permanently in the line up in the next few weeks

LOVE fruit juices. Is it possible to place an order over the phone or only online as I can collect?

Hi @MilkDromeda you more than welcome to order over the phone, I'll PM you my cell number, the office isn't manned during the day this week as Sam is out of town.

Back