Root Beer

360twin

ex vaper
LV

Awards
Everytime I order some flavour I add something new to my regular flavours that I haven't tried yet. A lot of these haven't really stood out, either not distinctive/a little bland or not really that appealing to my taste buds.

With my last order I noticed a new flavour - TFA Root Beer. After reading up a bit on the constituents I thought I'd give it a try, although root beer is derived from a plant indigenous to the US (there's an Asian variety too, but apparently tastes different), so wasn't really sure what to expect.

I must say I was pleasantly surprised - a pleasant although unfamiliar taste (sassafras?) with undertones of aniseed and mint (wintergreen?). I also tried a 'root beer float' created by adding a bit of Vanilla Swirl which was also rather good, but a bit of added Menthol really produced a great vape (disregarding my predilection for added Menthol, this was a recommendation on ECF :p)

I was impatient to try it, so gave a 10ml bottle a hot bath and a good shaking before adding the Nic, and then another shaking afterwards. It is recommended that this flavor needs a week's steeping to be at its best, but I can't put it down. I intend making another 30ml and leaving it for a week (if I can), and then see if it improves further.

There are some warnings about it being a 'tank cracker' but I have noticed no ill effects in the eVod I've been trying it in, but then maybe it isn't in the tank for long enough :D

Very nice flavour that's going to be in one of my daily tanks for sure. Good one @drew ! Can't wait to try some of your new Capella flavours - there's more than a few that look interesting.

Yes, a very unique taste. Have some Root Beer Float from Nicoticket. Great for an occasional vape. Have not yet tried it with menthol, sounds like a good idea, thanks.

Back