Rules of engagement - @johan

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
Just a word of caution to fellow members when communicating, directly or indirectly with @johan:
  1. Never ever call him "Oom". That gets his ire up big time. Only allowed for young girls.
  2. Do not even consider calling him "Sir". That is reserved for so called aristocracy of British decent.
  3. Post a picture of a parcel/package at your own peril. It gives him nappy rash and makes him beyond irritable.
  4. His name does not start with a capital letter. It is just "johan".
  5. If you call him "old", he will never speak to you again.
  6. The term "hits hard" is not acceptable English, if you value your sanity find acceptable synonyms.
  7. It is not a "chip" like in "DNA30 chip". Try "board" or something similar to avoid his considerable wrath.
Did I miss anything?

Other than that he is a feckin awesome person:D.

and NEVER do this...

Hey Sir Oom Johan
i just received this vape mail.
it the new box mod with an awsome CHIP, and its sure to HIT HARD!
im sure you old people will alos know how to work this... :)

6a010536efeabc970b015436060ea7970c-800wi

LOVE YOU @johan :p

and NEVER do this...

Hey Sir Oom Johan
i just received this vape mail.
it the new box mod with an awsome CHIP, and its sure to HIT HARD!
im sure you old people will alos know how to work this... :)

6a010536efeabc970b015436060ea7970c-800wi

LOVE YOU @johan :p

Love you 2 Peter you little ....... F#@ wit!

OliveLoves.jpg

Just a word of caution to fellow members when communicating, directly or indirectly with @johan:
  1. Never ever call him "Oom". That gets his ire up big time. Only allowed for young girls.
  2. Do not even consider calling him "Sir". That is reserved for so called aristocracy of British decent.
  3. Post a picture of a parcel/package at your own peril. It gives him nappy rash and makes him beyond irritable.
  4. His name does not start with a capital letter. It is just "johan".
  5. If you call him "old", he will never speak to you again.
  6. The term "hits hard" is not acceptable English, if you value your sanity find acceptable synonyms.
  7. It is not a "chip" like in "DNA30 chip". Try "board" or something similar to avoid his considerable wrath.
Did I miss anything?

Other than that he is a feckin awesome person:D.
You girls can call him Oom --> Solank hulle nie se NEE OOM nie :rofl:

Um, so I rather chill and eat my potato "boards" (can't say the other word) like a good boy here ;-)

I'm not sure whether to find this funny or useful. But solid advice. Break these rules at your own risk

Ugh, this is too much for my old brain to remember, I think my memory chip is fried. Can we just call him bob?

Since when do I need to obay rules to talk to my Oom @johan ...

Attachments

• wink wink.jpg
    wink wink.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 23
That's why I call him Ohm Johan and will never post a sealed package again :p

Back