RUWAID - A Trustworthy Seller

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
I bought a Dolce Gusto coffee machine from @Ruwaid and dealing with him was such a pleasure. He patiently waited for me to get back to him while I investigated the capsules. Once I'd agreed to buy the machine, he arranged for a courier to collect it from him the very next day.

The packaging was excellent -the inside of the box was filled with newspaper and bubblewrap so that the machine was held securely in place. Not only that, but he put two HUGE labels on the box to ensure that the courier handled it with care!

The machine itself is in mint condition and there were also 4 Chococino capsules in the box.

I would buy again from Ruwaid anytime!

Box.jpg

20180426_165521.jpg

@Hooked thank you so much once again for your awesome and friendly transaction friend :) Hope you started making lovely coffees yet!?

@Ruwaid Actually I haven't. One of my many flaws is that I buy something, with great excitement, but then for some reason it takes me a while before I use it!! I'm like that with everything!! But I will try it out soon ... it's on my kitchen counter just begging for attention!!!!

Back