Rx 200

Chrinstinfin

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys, my Rolo rx200 has been giving me problems sinfe last night, at one stage it kept showing "check battery" and then it said "no atomizer" and now it doesnt come on at all. Can anyone help me?

Have you got a spare set of batteries to swap to ?

The no atomizer error could be dirt on the 510 connector, clean that out with a cloth and same on the atty you are using.
Also check that your atty isn't maybe shorting.

I had the same problem about a month ago, then i got a new one and now its happening again.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

do you have an external battery charger?

can you check the voltage on your batteries ?

have you tried to use a different set of batteries ?

Rip Vape...
2fc37d7a644b34604bbe9493f43ac660.jpg

Sorry to hear about your troubles with the rx200 @Chrinstinfin
I agree with @shaunnadan -
Hopefully, the vendor can help you get it sorted

Maybe try to re-install the firmware?
I updated mine a while back and the update didnt install properly, also didnt want to turn on or anything.

With all the hype about this mod, I am tempted to get it. However, I believe the more sophisticated most electronic devices are, the more can go wrong. Also, I kid you not, I have the worst luck with mechanical devices, always breaking on me. In my quest for simplicity and reliability, my next purchase is an iJust 2. Simple, strong vapes, less to konk out. I don't mean to be a party pooper. I will be following this thread closely though.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I doesnt even pick it up on the pc, i have literally tried everything.

Nothing on a pc at all? Remove batteries before you do connect. And use a different USB port.

Mine came back this way by loading an older firmware version.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Sorry if I were closer I'd say bring it over. Maybe try pop in at Sir Vape and let them have a go ?
Otherwise contact @Lim , I know he isn't back yet but he may be able to assist with a warranty claim.

Back