RX200 Bundle Sale - SOLD

Eduardo

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- RX200 Black with black sleeve, 3 x EFEST 3000MAH Married to mod, Project Sub Ohm Silverplay Nano Original (All extras, bell cap, spare glass, Chuff cap)
Selling Price :- 1100 for everything
Condition :- Excellent, never had any issues with mod or tank. Normal wear and tear on mod surface.
Age of the item :- 3 - 4 Months Old
Clone or Authentic :- All Authentic
Location of item :- Bellville WC
Delivery/Collection :- Collection preferred
Reason for sale:- Want smaller Mod
Add a picture here :- 20160609_123935.jpg 20160609_123942.jpg 20160609_123956.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Protect_747, i actually do have a sleeve that ill throw in yes. Ill edit the original post to reflect. Thanks!

I Also have a Indulgence Mutation X MT RTA with all the spares that can be had if buyer prefers that above the Silverplay Nano.

Are u interested in making a swop

Sent from my LG-H635 using Tapatalk

Where was this deal a week ago aiii

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

There is Dibs on this, so until after payday please treat as sold. If the sale doesn't go through ill notify.

if u wanna sell il sell me xbube2 with tfv4 kit if u think its smaller

Item for Sale :- RX200 Black with black sleeve, 3 x EFEST 3000MAH Married to mod, Project Sub Ohm Silverplay Nano Original (All extras, bell cap, spare glass, Chuff cap)
Selling Price :- 1100 for everything
Condition :- Excellent, never had any issues with mod or tank. Normal wear and tear on mod surface.
Age of the item :- 3 - 4 Months Old
Clone or Authentic :- All Authentic
Location of item :- Bellville WC
Delivery/Collection :- Collection preferred
Reason for sale:- Want smaller Mod
Add a picture here :- View attachment 57119 View attachment 57120 View attachment 57121

How much do want for the mod and batteries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back