RX300 vs Minikin V2

Vitblitz

Vaporesso
LV

Awards
Hi Guys,

Desperately need some advice.

I'm looking to purchase a new mod, cant decide on these two:

Any advice or other suggestions would be great, max spend R1500.

Thank you in advance.

REULEAUX RX300 QUAD 18650 BOX MOD
RX300J-3_776x.jpg

MINIKIN V2
VC_MINIKIN_V2_01_776x.png

Personally i would go for the Snowwolf. I just love the look of their mods. If you want to decide against the other two, ill suggest the Minikin, Asmodus products are just better build quality IMO

the rolo would be in a different class cause it takes 4 batteries. which means you looking at R800 in batteries alone + external charger.

And its nice to have a spare set to be able to swap out the four batts for a fresh set
So you actually should be looking to get 8 batteries ;-)
And that costs more than the mod I assume
The battery decision becomes quite important then. At least the upside is that if you revert to a two battery mod after that you can "unmarry" the two quad sets and have four "married" duo sets.

And its nice to have a spare set to be able to swap out the four batts for a fresh set
So you actually should be looking to get 8 batteries ;-)
And that costs more than the mod I assume
The battery decision becomes quite important then. At least the upside is that if you revert to a two battery mod after that you can "unmarry" the two quad sets and have four "married" duo sets.
i always wondered. Say you have 4 batteries. And one gets damaged for instance. Do you need to buy a whole new 4 then or would you just replace 1. That would be very expensive if you replacing all 4 due to 1 damaged lol

Thank you, so now I have 4 options, as I have also been recommenced the

Joyetech
Joyetech eVic Primo 200w TC Mod

R 870.00

eVic_Primo_02.png

https://www.vapeaway.co.za/collecti...ch-evic-primo-200w-tc-mod?variant=35888378950

Out of the 4 which should I go for? I would prefer to spend less but ovb if the more exp product is better I would go for it.
Well Joytech do make some decent mods. So you wont do wrong with that 1 im sure. guess it all comes down to looks and price now. Performance should be the same

Minikin V2 anyway. I have a V2 and I haven't had a single issue with it, the feel of it is just incredible, responsive touch screen and awesome features.
You'll be satisfied and extremely happy with the V2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i always wondered. Say you have 4 batteries. And one gets damaged for instance. Do you need to buy a whole new 4 then or would you just replace 1. That would be very expensive if you replacing all 4 due to 1 damaged lol

Good point @Kalashnikov
I think it depends how old they are. If they are still fairly new i suppose buying one new battery would not really be too detrimental to the situation - ie such that all four are still pretty evenly matched.

However, knowing me I would probably get a new set of four and then use the three good ones as singles for single battery mods.

To me this is a no brainer. Minikin v2. That curve function is amazing and I feel as if it is highly underrated.

That Rx300 is soooo big, like, do you really want to carry a brick around with you when you aren't going to be using the 300w.
I am not a big Joyetech fan and dislike the look of the Snowwolf - which is also an old mod and has some issues from what I remember when I did research on it.

To me this is a no brainer. Minikin v2. That curve function is amazing and I feel as if it is highly underrated.

That Rx300 is soooo big, like, do you really want to carry a brick around with you when you aren't going to be using the 300w.
I am not a big Joyetech fan and dislike the look of the Snowwolf - which is also an old mod and has some issues from what I remember when I did research on it.
The snow wolf mentioned is the New 1 It came out after the minikin v2. It's dual battery and is now the size of the old snow wolf mini.
wholesale-snowwolf-200w-snow-wolf-200-watt.jpg

Last edited:
Back