Sad day on ECF

Welcome to all the ECF REO refugees! Thank you for your stories and sharing your unique collections with us. Hopefully you will be right at home here in our amazing community.

My current small REO family...

REOs Oupa.jpg

Marvellous!!

But... @Oupa am I seeing right?
You don't have a metal Grand?

Well spotted @Silver ! The metal Grand was a silver vein and my first ever REO. I gave it to my father in law as a Christmas gift, so it went to a good home. Eyeing one of them P67s.... soon soon!

I sometimes use the Cyclops on the engraved/tumbled mini, but I really like the RM2s for MTL... can you tell?

Well spotted @Silver ! The metal Grand was a silver vein and my first ever REO. I gave it to my father in law as a Christmas gift, so it went to a good home. Eyeing one of them P67s.... soon soon!

Super - I will eye one of those P67s with you ;-)

PS - I know what you mean about the RM2. For MTL it is one heck of an accurate flavour machine. Love the RM2 to bits.

Super - I will eye one of those P67s with you ;-)

PS - I know what you mean about the RM2. For MTL it is one heck of an accurate flavour machine. Love the RM2 to bits.

I wouldn't eye those P67's too long... they are going fast and there are only about 25 left. ;)

Welcome to all the ECF REO refugees! Thank you for your stories and sharing your unique collections with us. Hopefully you will be right at home here in our amazing community.

My current small REO family...

View attachment 48231
Very nice collection, may I ask, how you got the ornate design/engraving on the right hand mod ?

Very nice collection, may I ask, how you got the ornate design/engraving on the right hand mod ?

We have a very talented engraver on the forum @hands . He did a freehand custom job for me from scratch with designs I sent him. It is a mix of Celtic and Ta Moko (Maori tribal body markings) designs. Very special REO that will never be sold ;-)

I wouldn't eye those P67's too long... they are going fast and there are only about 25 left. ;)

Thanks @Spydro

I noticed that all the raw tumbled ones were sold out already

So I guess I will have to wait patiently for new ones to get made....
I can wait its not a problem
Good things come to those who wait ;-)

Besides, it gives me time to anticipate the arrival and prepare mentally
Oh, and also time to decide on the door colour as well as try organise the OL16 :D

Thanks @Spydro

I noticed that all the raw tumbled ones were sold out already

So I guess I will have to wait patiently for new ones to get made....
I can wait its not a problem
Good things come to those who wait ;-)

Besides, it gives me time to anticipate the arrival and prepare mentally
Oh, and also time to decide on the door colour as well as try organise the OL16 :D

Email Rob. He often has mods in the shop not listed on the site. If he possibly can, he'll hook you up.

The flip side of that folks... it may be a long time before he makes more P67's (he made a comment that suggests that), OR not at all unless he gets a lot of interest for more of them. He has visions of Reocasters now.

Back