Sale: Mech Mods

Kaizer

LV

Awards
  • Item being sold: Aspire CF Sub Ohm Battery (Authentic) - Includes battery - SOLD
  • Selling Price : R300
  • Condition : Good
  • Location : Sunnyside, Pretoria during the day / Sandton (Alexander Forbes) during the day;
  • Centurion, Pretoria at night
  • Delivery/Collection: Delivery charges if required at your own expense by Aramex. I will only be able to drop off parcels over the weekend though - Sorry
  • Reason(s) for selling : Not in use
  • CF SubOhm.jpg

• Item being sold: Tesla Gus Mech (Clone)
  • Selling Price : R250
  • Location : Sunnyside, Pretoria during the day / Sandton (Alexander Forbes) during the day;
  • Delivery/Collection: Delivery charges if required at your own expense by Aramex. I will only be able to drop off parcels over the weekend though - Sorry
  • Gus1.jpg
  • Gus2.jpg
  • Item being sold: V3 Flip Telescopic Mech (Clone) - SOLD
  • Selling Price : R150
  • Location : Sunnyside, Pretoria during the day / Sandton (Alexander Forbes) during the day
  • V3 1.jpg
  • V3 2.jpg
  • Item being sold: SMOK XPro BT50 50w Regulated with Bluetooth connectivity (Authentic) - SOLD
  • Selling Price : R600
  • Location : Sunnyside, Pretoria during the day / Sandton (Alexander Forbes) during the day
  • XProBT50.jpg

Last edited:
Dibs on the smokbt 50, can I collect today or maybe in next week

*£¥+|.~[.'§ !!!'' i missed this bargain !

Rotten Bunny

Vape The Planet !

is the V3 Flip Telescopic Mech (Clone) still available??

Watched a review on youtube, where the guy shows the fuse directly under 510 connector?

Watched a review on youtube, where the guy shows the fuse directly under 510 connector?
Maybe it was his own fuse. You can buy a vapesafe fuse to use in most mech mods for some piece of mind if you nervous about starting down the mech path. You get a goodie called a kick aswell which turns a mech into a 15w VW regulated mod.

A lot of the authentic Gus Mods have fuses in them. But i would imagine the clones dont

Back