Screw driver styled Allen key

MurderDoll

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
The Allen Key that the tornado uses is 1mm in size I think as I compared it against a 1.5mm which seems far too big.

Anyway. I'm looking for the Allen key that's mounted onto a handle like a screw driver. Anyone have such an item or know where I can get one?

Smallest builders warehouse has is 1.5mm.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Allen Key that the tornado uses is 1mm in size I think as I compared it against a 1.5mm which seems far too big.

Anyway. I'm looking for the Allen key that's mounted onto a handle like a screw driver. Anyone have such an item or know where I can get one?

Smallest builders warehouse has is 1.5mm.

I was also looking everywhere for something like that, I eventually got this set from Makro, the 1.3mm works on my serpent mini, and have used the 1.5mm on my mad hatter v2 rda, there is a little bit of a play on the mad hatter, but works.

f029c316dfa855f1eaaaca1dcd071d13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks @Alexander Scott
That's exactly the one I was looking for.
Ill take a drive to Makro and have a look.

Thanks as well @wiesbang
If I don't have any joy at makro ill hit China town and see if I can find that.

Looks like this one
$9.22 JAKEMY JM-8117 37-in-1 Disassembling Multi-Bit Screwdrivers Set - JM-8117, 37-in-1 (free shipping) - FastTech.com

https://fs.tc/p/2144400

Don't buy that one! I have one and the female hex insert in the handle strips and becomes useless. This is a very low quality tool.

Don't buy that one! I have one and the female hex insert in the handle strips and becomes useless. This is a very low quality tool.
The one i have still works perfectly. Not the same make but looks similar to that. I will try and find it and post a pic. Its in my garage....somewhere

Picked up one of the Mastercraft kits like @Alexander Scott has.

Thanks for the tip. I wouldn't have thought of going to makro.
Now I don't need to use those stupid small Allen keys anymore.

@MurderDoll, cool bud, hope they work well for you as they do for me, let me know bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 3 sets from makro, one being the mastercraft shown above.
They work for the reo and a velocity etc but are too big for a nuppin and a cyclone.
I assume that's why you are asking :D

Not really @Christos - was just curious
I have a allen key screwdriver Rob imported for us on one of the group buys a while back so that one is working fine. Just wanted to know if i ever needed one for something else

Not really @Christos - was just curious
I have a allen key screwdriver Rob imported for us on one of the group buys a while back so that one is working fine. Just wanted to know if i ever needed one for something else
Did a quick rebuild on the velocity mini yesterday.

It also uses the 1.3mm hex and the hex driver worked brilliantly. I would highly recommend the Mastercraft kit if you have a lot of Allen key head screws. It makes the building process so much easier.

Back