Seals for Eleaf

Wesley

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Those look almost the same as the kangertech coils. I think the rubber should be the same. If you may be have old kangertech evod coils lying around try that

Those look almost the same as the kangertech coils. I think the rubber should be the same. If you may be have old kangertech evod coils lying around try that

Thanks Riddle - unfortunately I never owned an EVOD, went from the Eleaf to the Kangertech Genitank so I'm using the upgraded coils now.

Genitank coils have that same rubber if it's not the upgraded dual coil

If you like I am also based in Johannesburg. Will confirm with you later though but I think I have a few old coils lying around. You welcome to get the rubbers from those

If you like I am also based in Johannesburg. Will confirm with you later though but I think I have a few old coils lying around. You welcome to get the rubbers from those

That would be great - I stay in Weltevreden Park so not far from you. Let me know if you find some, I'd really appreciate it.

sorry but everytime i looked at the subject i thought of the Blown Seal Joke , so i just came to see ..

Back