Semi Chain Vaping

Braki

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I spent the last nearly two hours browsing Google to find the answer, but nothing comes close to what I need an answer to.

What I found now while vaping is that I take long hard pulls. So @Moerse Rooikat explained to me this weekend that I am not giving the wick enough time to re saturate. The other problem is when I sit infront of the laptop busy working I'm vaping quickly after each other. Now I'm getting that jiggy burned taste very quickly. I don't want to rewick every hour or two hours.

I've set the wattage to 25 and the ohm on the coil is sitting at 0.37. But at 25 I'm not getting the flavour I want. I actually barely taste anything. I don't like it when the vape is to hot. Medium to cool is fine. But I want flavor. Will it help with DIY to up the concentrate %'s?

Any advice please?

If I may, given your style of vaping you need cotton that can keep up
Get the new Cotton Bacon Prime it outperforms Anything I have tried. Wicks super quick and holds lots of juice. As U can see it wicks 33% faster
Trust me on this
Vape King selling for R100
18a0cd5d28031f2906248b40f4ea9219.jpg

f04a89e72246ff46eed2ca4b00ec207d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
If your mod can do power curves I’d suggest using that feature. Say for example you like to vape long and hard on 100 Watts: Set the first second of the curve to 100, the second to about 60-80 Watts, the third to 100 etc. That way it kind of pulses the coil giving you a warmer vape than straight 25, but also not burning through your remaining ejuice on the coil and wick hence you could chain vape for a little longer without having to let the coil saturate often.
Dont think the Pico 25 can do that. But I just fount a thread on another forum talking about custom firmware. Now I want to see if I load this will I be able to put the stock firmware back. With the custom firmware you can control more functions. Not sure how safe this is. Have any of you guys done this before?

If I may, given your style of vaping you need cotton that can keep up
Get the new Cotton Bacon Prime it outperforms Anything I have tried. Wicks super quick and holds lots of juice. As U can see it wicks 33% faster
Trust me on this
Vape King selling for R100
18a0cd5d28031f2906248b40f4ea9219.jpg

f04a89e72246ff46eed2ca4b00ec207d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Awesome. Will get some. Currently using Streaky Cotton from Prime Wick.

Awesome. Will get some. Currently using Streaky Cotton from Prime Wick.
I think this will solve all your problems. I vape exactly the same in that I take long pulls. I almost got rid of my first Zeus because after every 2nd pull I would get a dry hit. After swapping from Streaky Cotton back to Cotton Bacon (V2 and then Prime) I went and bought another Zeus because I enjoyed it so much. Turns out the streaky just wasn't up to the task of 3-4 long hits.

I think this will solve all your problems. I vape exactly the same in that I take long pulls. I almost got rid of my first Zeus because after every 2nd pull I would get a dry hit. After swapping from Streaky Cotton back to Cotton Bacon (V2 and then Prime) I went and bought another Zeus because I enjoyed it so much. Turns out the streaky just wasn't up to the task of 3-4 long hits.
Totally agree with @Anvil and @Blends Of Distinction on this one.

Streaky Cotton was not easy to work with. It gave me a funny taste and I had quite a few problems wicking it.

Thanks guys. I will get the other cotton with my next order. The mini is working lekker with the streaky. I can vape 3-4 times after each other. But the Ammit doesn't like it.

Appreciate all the help :)
Now you're driving to Tzaneen for coils and cotton! Totally worth it now!

Dont think the Pico 25 can do that. But I just fount a thread on another forum talking about custom firmware. Now I want to see if I load this will I be able to put the stock firmware back. With the custom firmware you can control more functions. Not sure how safe this is. Have any of you guys done this before?
I personally haven’t so I can’t comment on how safe it would be. Sorry bud :(.

Back