Service

WernerK

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi

I have never had a bad experience with Vaperscorner before, but..

Wednesday night I ordered a D22 XL from you and received it timely as always on Friday morning.

However, upon opening the package I noticed that the box of the product was not sealed.

Further to that, I noticed the mods charger port was not aligned with the mod itself making it so that the charger cable can't be plugged in. After fiddling a bit and informing Vaperscorner of the issue, I managed to force it in but it's still not as it should be and doesn't fit properly.

Then I noticed that the mod has a scratch on the glass and a slight hint of juice smell.

I then proceeded to inform Vaperscorner of my problem to get a replacement device and there is clearly something weird going on here.

After numerous emails back and forth my problem has still not been resolved and I have been told to courier the product back to them on my OWN cost and that the device they send me was one of their demos as it was the last one they had in stock. I was offered a voucher or a replacement unit (which you don't have stock of) only after I have couriered the faulty one back.

I feel like this is unfair as I paid for a new product at full price and that is not what was delivered to me. I was never informed that I will receive a demo device beforehand and now it has become MY problem.

Can my problem please be resolved as this was supposed to be a birthday present for my brother to get him off cigarettes. I know Vaperscorner has better customer service than this.

Thanks

Hi

I have never had a bad experience with Vaperscorner before, but..

Wednesday night I ordered a D22 XL from you and received it timely as always on Friday morning.

However, upon opening the package I noticed that the box of the product was not sealed.

Further to that, I noticed the mods charger port was not aligned with the mod itself making it so that the charger cable can't be plugged in. After fiddling a bit and informing Vaperscorner of the issue, I managed to force it in but it's still not as it should be and doesn't fit properly.

Then I noticed that the mod has a scratch on the glass and a slight hint of juice smell.

I then proceeded to inform Vaperscorner of my problem to get a replacement device and there is clearly something weird going on here.

After numerous emails back and forth my problem has still not been resolved and I have been told to courier the product back to them on my OWN cost and that the device they send me was one of their demos as it was the last one they had in stock. I was offered a voucher or a replacement unit (which you don't have stock of) only after I have couriered the faulty one back.

I feel like this is unfair as I paid for a new product at full price and that is not what was delivered to me. I was never informed that I will receive a demo device beforehand and now it has become MY problem.

Can my problem please be resolved as this was supposed to be a birthday present for my brother to get him off cigarettes. I know Vaperscorner has better customer service than this.

Thanks
Just received an email from Vaperscorner, they are shipping me a new product today. Thank you for the good service

Hi WernerK

So sorry for the inconvenience and experience you have had.

We have send you an email just before this message was posted to advise you that we will send you a new D22 on our own expense.
Please note that the D22 is a different unit than the D22 Xl (same price though). As the D22 XL unit you have is the last we have in stock.
If this is not acceptable, please let me know via email so we can make other arrangements.

Please note the following for future purchases.

1. We state on our cart screen that the last unit in stock could be a display unit. Never used, but unsealed as used for display.
If this unit smelled like juice and was used, it is an oversight from our side and please accept our apology. We will never intentionally sell a used unit to a client if advertised as new.

2. In our terms and conditions we state that courier cost for returning a unit is on the customers expense. We offer free delivery and also free delivery on the replacement so we don't think it is unreasonable that it is the client's onus to return the product.
However, in you case we will make an exception as you state the unit was previously used and other faults you mentioned.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Please also note that this has now been 24 hours from the complaint.

Kind Regards

Riaan

Hi WernerK

So sorry for the inconvenience and experience you have had.

We have send you an email just before this message was posted to advise you that we will send you a new D22 on our own expense.
Please note that the D22 is a different unit than the D22 Xl (same price though). As the D22 XL unit you have is the last we have in stock.
If this is not acceptable, please let me know via email so we can make other arrangements.

Please note the following for future purchases.

1. We state on our cart screen that the last unit in stock could be a display unit. Never used, but unsealed as used for display.
If this unit smelled like juice and was used, it is an oversight from our side and please accept our apology. We will never intentionally sell a used unit to a client if advertised as new.

2. In our terms and conditions we state that courier cost for returning a unit is on the customers expense. We offer free delivery and also free delivery on the replacement so we don't think it is unreasonable that it is the client's onus to return the product.
However, in you case we will make an exception as you state the unit was previously used and other faults you mentioned.

Please also note that this has now been 24 hours from the complaint.

Kind Regards

Riaan
Thank you for understanding and for responding quickly.

I've never before had a bad experience with you guys, a lot of vendors can learn from you! this was an exception and out of your control but thank you for replacing the faulty unit.

I will update you on the arrival of the new one.

Have a good weekend. Looking forward to buying from you again.

Thanks again.

Regards

Thank you for understanding and for responding quickly.

I've never before had a bad experience with you guys, a lot of vendors can learn from you! this was an exception and out of your control but thank you for replacing the faulty unit.

I will update you on the arrival of the new one.

Have a good weekend. Looking forward to buying from you again.

Thanks again.

Regards

100% WerknerK.

Kind Regards

Back