Share & Win Free Geekvape Griffin25 and Tsunami 24

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Dear friends,

The first half month has passed. We just got 5 entries here.
No one will win Geekvape Griffin 25. So pity.

Now round 2 is going.
How to enter:
1. Post anything related to Geekvape brand
2. Post anything related to RTA/RDA, like quality, features, coil build possibility, pics, videos, jokes, etc.

Note:
1. The number of entries should be above 120. Every member can only enter 6 times every ten days regarding the rules.
2. The prize for Round 2 is Geekvape Tsunami 24 kit..
3. The share campaign ends in 19 June, 2016.

Hurry up and good luck!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recently, we have received many PMs asked about recommendation for RTAs and RDAs. On this point, many of us might start to recognize that a pre-made coil does not meet his/her growing needs on vaping. Many of us might wanna roll into a further vaping level since the rebuildable vaping system brings us so much vaping possibilities like a relative purer flavor, saving bills, coil builds’ fun, etc.

Heaven Gifts are aware that we have the responsibility to contribute a little bit on this point. Hence we have this Share Campaign thread nailed here. Your shares on RTAs/RDAs would be helpful, not only for us, but also for the whole community.

To encourage those who participant in our share Campaign, half a month we will pick one participant who will get a RTA/RDA from Geekvape (The number of entries should be above 120 every half month).

The spirit of our share Campaign: doing this Campaign to let more of us know about rebuildable vaping system, like how the tank taste like, how much coil build possibility we can have on the RTA/RDA, how is the quality, etc. This spirit is also what the forum for!! So come and play!

How to enter:
1. Post anything related to Geekvape brand (You know how it is, wink wink.)
2. Post anything related to RTA/RDA, like quality, features, coil build possibility, pics, videos, jokes, etc.

Tips:
1. We encourage original posts, but not only limited to original ones.
2. Tag members to join the event
3. We encourage lucky participants to share his/her gift in this thread

Note:
1. Participant who gets the most ‘Like’ in half a month will be our lucky winner. 2 winners in total.
2. The gifts are 1 Geekvape GRIFFIN 25 kit and 1 Geekvape Tsunami 24 kit
4. Every member can only enter 6 times half a month regarding the rules (This does not mean you cannot post off the topic, if you have any question or anything else to say, feel free to post)
5. We will update the lucky participant here every half month.
6. If we get many valuable shares, we will consider prolonging the campaign time, and more secret gifts will be sent out. The gifts could be geekvape wires, coils, tools, tanks even HeavenGifts Gift cards.

To know about Geekvape:
Geekvape, an e-cigarette pioneer manufacturer obtains strong support from an innovative group consists of experienced and enthusiastic vapers whom devote themselves to superior vaping devices research and development. Geekvape wires/coils/RTAs/RDAs have been praised for good quality and good flavor worldwide since its establishment.

Last edited:
1. Griffin 25 , flavor , clouds and ease of building , what more could one want?

a8e5064fa3560e2c838ac7107b904d6a.jpg

Bump ,come on ecigssa members , here'sachance to win some great prizes

1. This little guy is making a great name for itself!
7810b790e31b280fe5113b4855efedad.jpg

2. Love the build quality of the Griffin!

The rta I have chosen is the griffin 25 with top airflow. Geekvape have came into the industry by storm and have earned a reputation for making good quality and innovative products. The Griffin has hit the market by storm and this is no surprise. The quality on the product is absolutely great and the Griffin 25 has improved a lot from the previous version. When I opened mine I was amazed, it was so clean, threads were so smooth and no machine oil. This is not the case with other RTA's .Some of the things that have been improved are the airflow ring, it's much smoother and easier to adjust. The new grub screws are treated and less likely to strip. Many RTA's have grub screws which strip easily. As far as quality goes this tank is one of the best quality tanks out there. Everything works smoothly. The velocity style deck with enough room for those crazy cloud chasing builds. Building on this is a dream, there's enough room to work with to slap in a Clapton, fused Clapton or any of those crazy builds in there. Wicking this tank is also quite easy and once wicked properly there's zero leaks. The airflow is great, you get tons of airflow, but with the crazy builds it can get really hot and restrict airflow and now they added the top airflow to the tank which helps a lot and solves that problem. Allows you to Vape at higher wattages without getting hot. With the crazy builds you need higher wattages to get the best flavour and the airflow really comes into play. Vapour production is Foggintastic and flavour is also really good. The driptip it comes with is really comfortable and I like it. The quality of this product is amazing and everything is smooth. If you want an RTA that's easy to build and wick and gives of great flavour and Vapour this is a tank to get. I absolutely love mine. I also noticed a lot of companies have now taken a similar design of the Griffin and features of it to make their tanks. The reason is because it's a great tank and performs really well. If I was left with a choice of only keeping one tank, I would keep my Griffin for all the reasons above. (This is just my opinion and experience I have had with geekvape products)

c6fd434e10aed48463b5079d46fa7017.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a good opportunity to share thoughts with vaping friends on this forum.
Both your opinion about Geekvape brand and user experience of RTA/RDA are ok.
You also have chance to win the hot Geekvape Griffin 25 and Tsunami 24.
What are you waiting for? Hurry up and join us. Good luck. :D

To remind you, new rule for this share contest: Participant who gets the most ‘Like’ in half a month will be our lucky winner.
Don't forget to click your "Like" if you like others' sharing.;)

Dear friends,

The first half month has passed. We just got 5 entries here. :(
No one will win Geekvape Griffin 25. So pity.

Now round 2 is going.
How to enter:
1. Post anything related to Geekvape brand

Note:
1. The number of entries should be above 120. Every member can only enter 6 times every ten days regarding the rules.
2. The prize for Round 2 is Geekvape Tsunami 24 kit..

Hurry up and good luck!!!

drowning in my sorrows

1) Geekvape is an awesome manufacturer. One thing ive learned is that basically all the devices they make are awesome. Griffin, tsunami, avocado, etc.

2) Griffin - awesome rta, theres no cons with this device. Comes in 22mm and 25mm so if you want to rock it on the pico you can.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

The Griffin 25 looks great , makes clouds Bro clouds and flavour is great and lastly it will look great on my efusion !!!!

IMG-20160607-WA0015-1.jpg

1. GeekVape, Tsunami, Avocado & Griffin are the first things which come to mind. 24 or 25 versions of each ^^

2. The 24 and 25mm versions of the GeekVape tanks are fantastic due to the larger build deck and therefore LARGER COILS!!

@Clouds4Days

Anybody winning these products?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

246ec5380e2d050a9b34be3c0144b090.jpg

Fresh build on the avo

Dear all,

Guys, thanks for your participation in this share campaign.

According to our rule, we will choose winners when the entries are above 120.

Till now, we just got 11 entries in total in this round. So we don’t choose the winner. Hope you can understand.

But to express our gratitude, we still want to reward the person who gets the most ‘Like’ US$ 10 Gifts Card from HeavenGifts.

It’s you! @Cruzz_33 ! Congraulations!

I will PM $10USD gift card code to you later. Please have a check.

Back