Show us your batteries!

Wow @Rob Fisher - that is a great battery collection!
I count about 27 batteries
That should keep you going for about a week (4 a day)
Lets hope Eskom doesnt ever shed power for that long. Lol

Wow @Rob Fisher - that is a great battery collection!
I count about 27 batteries
That should keep you going for about a week (4 a day)
Lets hope Eskom doesnt ever shed power for that long. Lol

They can because by then my UPS/Battery back system should be installed to drive the house... and the generator will also be standing by to charge the batteries driving the UPS in an emergency! We have to prepare to live in Africa because we are going that way... I just need to see how much a satellite phone costs now. ;-)

<Watch this space> pretty sure SAPO delivering my IPV tomorrow. I shall reveal la familia :p

Geez @Rob Fisher looks like you are ready for the holocaust. That's at least a weeks worth of vape power if not two

I found some Samsung ICR 18650 28A in an old laptop battery.
It doesn't hit like the Efest but should be good as backup units.
If anybody knows of a reason that I shouldn't be using these in a mech mod, please let me know.

20150121_050323632_iOS.jpg

I found some Samsung ICR 18650 28A in an old laptop battery.
It doesn't hit like the Efest but should be good as backup units.
If anybody knows of a reason that I shouldn't be using these in a mech mod, please let me know.

View attachment 19744
ICRs use unstable chemistry that vent very violently and explosively. The continues discharge rating of those is but 5.6A. Not recommended for mech mods.

Eskom meet La Familia :giggle:
ZxE7Opm.png

16x Authentic VTC 5's , 8x Papa Smurfs, 2x Black sheep of the family XTAR VTC4's:rock:

Always good to have spare Konion...even without the Eskom threat, because the demands are higher then the supplies. I have 12.... and no power outings :D

how are the xtar and where did u get them ?
The xtar are cool, they are Sony vtc4s rewrapped. Got them really cheap from origin vape a while ago for $7 battery

@capetocuba - Duncan you need to check your maths! ;-) I only see 26 batteries in the post... if I count the OP I count 27... and next time I will take my batteries out of my REO's for the photo shoot! :p
Quality vs quantity :giggle: *takes out kitty claws*

@capetocuba - Duncan you need to check your maths! ;-) I only see 26 batteries in the post... if I count the OP I count 27... and next time I will take my batteries out of my REO's for the photo shoot! :p
Hahaha! I was just impressed by the sheer numbers of his VTC5's compared to your AW's ;-)

Back