Show us your batteries!

Eskom meet La Familia :giggle:
ZxE7Opm.png

16x Authentic VTC 5's , 8x Papa Smurfs, 2x Black sheep of the family XTAR VTC4's:rock:

As a matter of interest @VandaL why did you buy Smurfs when you have all those VTC5's? I probably know the answer but am interested in your answer.

I have to say that my favourite batteries in my arsenal are the new AW's... probably because they are button top and work that much better in a REO.

As a matter of interest @VandaL why did you buy Smurfs when you have all those VTC5's? I probably know the answer but am interested in your answer.

I have to say that my favourite batteries in my arsenal are the new AW's... probably because they are button top and work that much better in a REO.
They were going suuuper cheap during Xmas, manged to pick them up for R88-00 a cell including shipping and customs. Plus wanted to see what the hype was about. Ordered 18 now down to 7 cuz so many people bought them

They were going suuuper cheap during Xmas, manged to pick them up for R88-00 a cell including shipping and customs. Plus wanted to see what the hype was about. Ordered 18 now down to 7 cuz so many people wanted to buy them

Bingo... understood. :rock:

where do you guys buy your batts from , alibaba ?

where do you guys buy your batts from , alibaba ?

Never.... there is no way on earth I would buy batteries from them or any other Chinese vendor!

If I haven't found what I want battery wise from a local trusted vendor I buy from a trusted US Source. My VTC5's and my new AW's came from known US Vape Stores.

Thx Mr Fisher , though as much , so has USPS lifted their ban on battery shipping or was that only LiPo ?

What aboout FT ? Do they still shiip to SA Batt wise @kimbo ?

Thx Mr Fisher , though as much , so has USPS lifted their ban on battery shipping or was that only LiPo ?

Doubt the ban has been lifted. Also I think couriers like DHL/Fedex don't have an issue with shipping batteries. Although a vaporshark group buy sent with UPS was held by customs for over a month because they contained batteries. People also tend to get away with shipping with USPS when the company they purchased from declares the batteries as something else(which is totally illegal).

I just went to Sweet Vapes and ordered the AW's... they took a very long time to arrive and I thought they were history but then one day a slip from the Post Office arrived and bingo!

Fasttech only ships batteries via Hong Kong Post surface mail, be prepared to wait a minimum of 2 months.

Back