Show us your Builds - Genesis Style RBA (Kraken, Steam Turbine, RSST)

@annemarievdh , nothing wrong with that coild / setup , looks great , but now you have found the next thing to start playing with , air holes are soo important with the build you have done . experiment and have fun .

@annemarievdh , nothing wrong with that coild / setup , looks great , but now you have found the next thing to start playing with , air holes are soo important with the build you have done . experiment and have fun .

I defenatley need a bigger air hole on this, the pull is so tight. O and thank you @Rowan Francis. When it comes to making things and experimenting I always have fun :party::giggle:

Oky guys and fellow coil building ladys

Won the Smokteck RSST at the JHB vape meet 4, with the bedazel computition:party:. Had to wait till the end of the month to get myself sum mech. Oky all done. Now the coil...

Followd the Rip Trippers vid : Genesis Atomizer Coil Wrapping For A Newbie!

And this is what I got, its ok. Just think I need to drill out this air hole...
What have you got there? Is it just ss mesh or ss mesh around ss rope? Looks very solid. And the resistance it came to?

What have you got there? Is it just ss mesh or ss mesh around ss rope? Looks very solid. And the resistance it came to?

It is just ss mesh, what is ss rope? It came to on the dot A0.8

Sorry for the poor quality photo but this phone of mine :lipssealed:

Attachments

• IMG_1334.JPG
    IMG_1334.JPG
    176 KB · Views: 18
Back