Show us your Builds - Ithaka RBA

@CraftyZA, do you need any special equipment to make em?
Just a zapper. However you can build one with a disposable camera. It is roughly the same build for a rail gun. Dead easy to build the zapper.

Video will take a while...
h7hY4eH.jpg

Haha, indeed. I have a gut feel youtube will send a timeout before then.

In the mean time, i stopped all downloads, and it increased spead dramatically. Now its only 900 mins.

Standard or Microsoft minutes? Huge difference between the two as a Microsoft minute can be anything from 1 millisecond to an hour.

Last edited:
Only 3 031 hours 35 minutes or 126 days or a bit over 4 months :eek:
in other words about the time SAPO takes to deliver a package one town down the map?

So I let it run overnight, with all downloads stopped.
ultimate ithaka.PNG

Seems a bit more civilized now... It is afterall a 24 minute full HD video uploading on a 2mb line. Not expecting miracles here:)

Remember to "gooi" us a link here as soon as it is fully loaded on YT, thanks.

Remember to "gooi" us a link here as soon as it is fully loaded on YT, thanks.
Will do! I'm waiting for that email to say the upload is done. I think that was taken 6am, so will be before lunch. I hope.
Upload is at home so I cant even stare at the screen to make it faster :p

Without further babble...

At around 15 minutes the video is cut and merged with another one. The missing section is where i fixed a little issue (aka short)
I only restarted recording after that issue was resolved.

Thanks, gr8 informative video, and I thought I knew everything about an Ithaka :eek: - Loved the authoritarian Dad parts in the video though ;).

To be totally honest, the Ithaka gave me a much better satisfying vape than any of the Kayfuns I owned. If you watched the video, you will see that the ithaka is not for the faint hearted vaper with 10 thumbs.

Ithaka.jpg

PS. For all the new members, this guy PIF'ed me an Ithaka plus mech setup etc. when I started way back beginning of 2014 - if it wasn't for that ever gr8ful gesture, I might have been back on the stinkies today.

At some point I will redo this video with proper equipment. This one was recorded on my cellphone resting on 2 empty glasses against a guitar amp :)
I do have a very small HD cam, but just need to get a decent SD card and stand for it.
Next video will show my hands on the desk with nice quality close-ups.

Back