Show Us Your Cana Mods!

I like doing everything in 2s the only thing I cant get right is 2 have 2 wives :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I know some people who also cant get it right to have 2 wives
So they just have 3 or more
Lol

Well I have reached a milestone in my vaping career! I held off buying a new device that everyone was talking about and that was being raved about!

Rob, that is a truly remarkable thing!
Must be snowing outside
Lemme go check....

Well I have reached a milestone in my vaping career! I held off buying a new device that everyone was talking about and that was being raved about!
You did not order a Cana?! Neither the IPV 50?! Stubborn are we:D.

Rob, that is a truly remarkable thing!
Must be snowing outside
Lemme go check....

It's not snowing but its pretty cold outside! I'm sure I saw a polar bear walk past the window but I can't be 100% sure because there were clouds of Menthol Ice obstructing my view!

You did not order a Cana?! Neither the IPV 50?! Stubborn are we:D.

Had the Cana been in stock I might have weakened… but then I tried to use some logic and my logic says the only other devices I use other than my REO’s is Maria the Russian and that already sits on a device (Sigelei 20W) that has never been over 15 watts so what on earth would I need more than 20 watts for… yes I do want one because it’s nice and shiny but then it costs around a grand or so plus another Russian to go on top is another grand or so and that means it’s almost another REO!

I rest my case your Honour! ;)

Had the Cana been in stock I might have weakened… but then I tried to use some logic and my logic says the only other devices I use other than my REO’s is Maria the Russian and that already sits on a device (Sigelei 20W) that has never been over 15 watts so what on earth would I need more than 20 watts for… yes I do want one because it’s nice and shiny but then it costs around a grand or so plus another Russian to go on top is another grand or so and that means it’s almost another REO!

I rest my case your Honour! ;)
Immaculate logic from the defense! If only it would work for me as well!

And if the whole truth be known then the real truth is that I have far too much vaping crap inbound as we speak! Three parcels from Slow Tech… a Fancy Original Mech Mod from Europe (@andre’s fault), some Cyclones from the UK, some cyclones from the group buy, a Woodvil 18490, a Woodvil 18650 and what else?

Let me check my special in-bound orders file… stand by… Oh yes a Red Sky Wood mod from the USA… and I think that’s about it… no wait… a couple of fancy drip tips from the US of A.

OK that’s it… now I need to be forgiven for not buying one of these lunatic eight million watts box mods that will never go over 15 watts! :rock:

And if the whole truth be known then the real truth is that I have far too much vaping crap inbound as we speak! Three parcels from Slow Tech… a Fancy Original Mech Mod from Europe (@andre’s fault), some Cyclones from the UK, some cyclones from the group buy, a Woodvil 18490, a Woodvil 18650 and what else?

Let me check my special in-bound orders file… stand by… Oh yes a Red Sky Wood mod from the USA… and I think that’s about it… no wait… a couple of fancy drip tips from the US of A.

OK that’s it… now I need to be forgiven for not buying one of these lunatic eight million watts box mods that will never go over 15 watts! :rock:
You are forgiven without reservation...as long as you do NOT post package pictures!

You are forgiven without reservation...as long as you do NOT post package pictures!

Oooo... not sure I can comply with that rule… my most fun I can have at my age is taking a picture of an unopened vape mail parcel and post it on the forum because @johan and a few other forum members loses their marbles…

Plus when that one Woodvil arrives it’s going to have to been seen a lot because it is simply so beautiful!

Received mines yesterday... And I'm loving it! Kicks and hits like Bruce Lee.... No wrap yet... Still plotting a design...
anyda2e2.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

received my cana on saturday, didnt even get a chance to take a pic of it yet coz ive been vaping the hell outa it since

lol

wait i think i have one pic, lemme check, will post it now

here is a pic of my cana.

will take some decent pics when i get a chance

IMG-20140628-01388.jpg

Got this Helios from Ross on the forums. At 1.2 ohm and 14 watts, this thing is a cloud machine . Think I should keep it for after the Fast... too much Nic rush :D

Attachments

• IMG_20140702_182546.jpg
    IMG_20140702_182546.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 50
with a new jacket
tezymymu.jpg

I love that jacket! :cool: Would you be able to say where you get something like that from? I am waiting on my Cana to come in the mail and have been very impressed by some of the wraps people have on them. Thanks!

soooooooo im getting sick of people asking me, is that a walkie talkie

give me a lekker come back to that question please.

Back