sickboy77.co.za is finally live

Nailedit77

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
I am no expert on website design, but for now I have created something simple. Doing things myself is so much more rewarding :)

I will update the website as time goes by.

Nice one @Sickboy77
I suggest putting your web address in your signature

Also, on your website - I suggest you have a big bold link somewhere prominent on the homepage that explains how to order the juice - ie. maybe you can also make it a link that sends you an email or something.

I went on the site and was wondering - how do I order?

Thanks for the advice, ill try figure that 1 out. My web skills arent up to scratch ;)

Will def try sort it out asap

Nice one @Sickboy77
I suggest putting your web address in your signature

Also, on your website - I suggest you have a big bold link somewhere prominent on the homepage that explains how to order the juice - ie. maybe you can also make it a link that sends you an email or something.

I went on the site and was wondering - how do I order?
I did a quick lil update for now, when I get more time ill add pricing etc to the site

Congratulations. Wishing you great success.

@Sickboy77 thank you so much for constantly following up and checking on my experience with your juices.

This guy really knows the meaning of customer service. So often when you buy stuff, you're jus another consumer but @Sickboy77 really goes the extra mile to ensure his customers' satisfaction.
:applaudit:

Congrats man. Your juices are top notch and I am excited to see what is in the pipeline....You know the pipeline that is feeding the depot at my house...

Thanks bud, as per our last converation. The pipeline is being built from my lab to your doorstep :--P

Well done mate, and on the day I run out of your flavour...:(

I'm just here here to soak up knowledge... Basically I'm a sponge.

Back