Sigelei 100wPlus - sold

Alex

Reonaut
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
My cousin is wanting to sell the following items, and he asked me to post here on his behalf.
Firefox_Screenshot_2015-04-25T08-16-03.628Z.png sig1.png Sig2.png

• Item being sold Sigelei 100wPlus with sleeve; bundled with Kangertech Subtank.
  • Price: R1159.99
  • Condition Great
  • Age 2 months
  • Location Benoni
  • Delivery/Collection can be arranged
  • Reason(s) Not being used.
I don't yet have a picture of the subtank, but I should have one by this afternoon.

Here's a generic one in the meantime. It's like the one on the left
kanger-subtank-mini-500x500.jpg

:grins:

@Alex, that picture of the subtank better be there this afternoon otherwise the Admins and Mods may delete the ad ;-)

Lovely gear. Good luck with the sale
The Sig 100 plus has been such a pleasure to use for me. I can vouch for that device.

I use this setup and really enjoy it so I recommend it to anyone wanting to go subohm. This last a while with 4-6ml juice capacity & 2 x 18650's. No need to carry spares and refills. Plus the price is less than half what it cost me new. GLWS

Come to think of it @Alex - i have always wanted to try that big subtank for the juice capacity and I really am thinking of a second Sig box so I can have two flavours running.

Hmmmm..... I must thing about this

Lol

Come to think of it @Alex - i have always wanted to try that big subtank for the juice capacity and I really am thinking of a second Sig box so I can have two flavours running.

Hmmmm..... I must thing about this

Lol

Just do it :wait::rock:

Just do it :wait::rock:

Lol, ok let me think about it for a bit
I really dont need it but it would be a nice to have.

Dont keep it for me, but i will get back to you

Hi @Alex glws. If you please, can you make your way to the newcomers thread and introduce yourself.. Thank you

hi, is this sold? If not I will take it for R1000 straight.

Hi @Koobz, it's still available, I'll send you a pm with the details.

Sent from iPhone

Back