Sigelei 50W box mods - R1000

ComplexChaos

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Good day fellow vapers,

I have 3 x Sigelei 50w Box mods (2x silver and 1x black) for sale. All of them brand new in the box. I had to open to see the colours as there was a bit of a mixed up in the order I placed from Sigelei.

Price: R1100

You can collect from me in Cape Town or shipping at buyers expense.

fvM0LF7.jpg

v1KCdK3.jpg

gKLwyAc.jpg

Last edited:
So how is the performance, build quality...etc? Just curious to know before I get mine
Actually waiting for @Sir Vape to get his stock, since I pre-ordered with him already

So how is the performance, build quality...etc? Just curious to know before I get mine
Actually waiting for @Sir Vape to get his stock, since I pre-ordered with him already

I am really impressed by this device, to me the best part is that its so small and powerful. Its smaller than my MVP, dynamite do come in small packages.

My biggest concerns was the buttons, they looked cheap on the reviews and loose but they are also made out of metal and works really well.
I've only used my Aerotank mega on it these couple of day but hopefully I can build my Tai Chi RDA tonight and take it for a spin.

Just a question and I hope you don't mind me asking. Are your units right or left threaded? Do you tighten to the left or right?

Just a question and I hope you don't mind me asking. Are your units right or left threaded? Do you tighten to the left or right?

Not at all Sir Vape, the atomiser screws into the mod normally (clockwise) but the adjustable copper pin inside the connector screws in anti-clockwise. Its definitely better that way so when you screw in the atomiser, the pin doesn't screw back into the mod losing connectivity but rather screws back out of the mod. So if your adjusting screw is perfect then when the 2 meet it will work against each other and securing a good connection. Hope it all makes sense. :D

Last edited:
No it all makes sense. Just got heads up from Sigelei that they are reverting back so both are clockwise. What you say make sense though it but would throw some people off a bit. Thanks man ;)

hey @Riaz

Thank you for your interest.
Here are the specs taken from the user manual:

Variable Wattage : 7.0w - 50.0w
Output Voltage Range : 3.0v - 8.5v
Atomizer Range: 0.2 Ω - 3.0 Ω
Battery Voltage Range: 3.2v - 4.2v
Battery: 18650

This is in my opinion an awesome price and device.
The person who buys this will surely get a good deal...

excellent price for this mod

thats an awesome price, if I didnt already pre-order, then I would have taken 1 from you. But alas I have to stick to the game, because I cant drop 1 supplier that I already made a deal with.
GLWS this should fly off the shelf

Shite, you in cape town. No way this would be here before Saturday, otherwise I'd get one.

Im going abroad, departing monday. So no next week for me.

Prices reduced to R1000 to celebrate this wonderful world vaping day! Have a great vape everyone!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Howsit!

I think I have found my next mod, I live in CT northern subs, would love to come and have a look? I'll bring cash around, do you have any black ones in stock?

Regards

Chris

Howsit!

I think I have found my next mod, I live in CT northern subs, would love to come and have a look? I'll bring cash around, do you have any black ones in stock?

Regards

Chris

Hi Ccoetzee
I have sent you a pm.

Back