Sigelei Shikra

Alex

Reonaut
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
I was fortunate enough to acquire a Sigelei Shikra Kit at Vapecon this year, and I thought I'd share some info on this gem of a mod. :) Check out the video below from Twisted..

shikra.jpg

Also held one in my hand at their stand and must say its a good looking mod. As the Fuchai 213 was my first dual bat mod, im a big fan of Siglei and will be fortunate to review some of their products soon such as the Afeng and Etiny kits so keep an eye out!

I still have my old Sigelei 150w box mod. it was the first box to 150Watt and she still runs like a dream... Sigelei seems to be one of those brands that build lasting devices.

I still have my old Sigelei 150w box mod. it was the first box to 150Watt and she still runs like a dream... Sigelei seems to be one of those brands that build lasting devices.

Agree, I bought my Fuchai 213 around 4 years back, recently piffed it to my BIL and it only has some small paint chips. No other issues ever experienced

Awesome @Alex
I didnt know you got this. Hope you enjoying it

Sigelei rocks!
They were all the rage a few years ago and my Sig 100 + is still going strong as a daily driver without a single hitch - 4 or 5 years on!!!!!!

So glad they made it to VapeCon this year.
Wish I could have spent more time with them

Back