Sigeleli Zmax Mini 18650 ???

mbera

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys :confused: will the zmax work on a 18650 battery
The 18350 and 18650 are both 3,7v

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Are you talking about the zmax or zmax mini? As far as I know the mini only takes 18350s.

It's not the voltage that's the problem, it's the size of the battery Bay.

So there is no longer cap

So If I have a longer battery cap that will hold a 18650 it will work

Nope - the Zmax V5 (the big guy) has a telescoping function - i.e. the bottom half of the tube can unscrew to allow for 18650 batteries

the mini zmax has no such function and I don't know of any bigger bottom caps that will make them take 18650's

Oki coolness will have 1 made and see if it works (hold thumbs)

@Derick I know a guy that makes silencers out of aluminum will talk to him

@Rex Smith do keep me in formed thanx

That's a plan Do you have specs on a a mec mod for me

Well, there is not much to a mech mod - peolpe make them from copper, wood, plastic, even old flashlight tubes - all you need is something to hold the battery, a switch to make the connection and then a 510 connection that has to be attached in some fashion

You can buy 510 connections at plenty of places in US and EU, but have not seen anybody in SA selling it (yet)

Or if your friend has the skills he could probably make them

http://www.madvapes.com/diy-parts/connectors/510.html?limit=all

EDIT: Here's also a tutorial on making your own mech mods

http://puckecig.com/2013/02/build-your-own-mod-any-way-you-like/

mech mods don't have wires or anything electrical. the greatest challenge in making a mechanical mod is making the bottom and top caps. if anyone feels like taking apart the bottom firing button cap of their mech mod so we can clone it, awesome. not sure i want to risk taking my little bag's bottom apart quite yet.
mbera, if your mate can find an aluminium tube of the right width with the right wall thickness, you're a for away and he has the right size tap and die of course. if he does have a big set lying around, i need a tube or 4 made also please :)

Just for fun
asa5yjy2.jpg

I gave you my personal award at the wrong thread (My Gear) for your DIY @mbera, more appropriate hear:

Bazinga.jpg

@johanct Thanx :D ( now that's tge way to start the week)

jyvy6une.jpg

Zmax 18650 upgrade now she last all day :D

Last edited:
Zmax mini really gr8 @ 8w8.5w on the mpt2 with 2 ohm coil menu really simple and easy to use sorry no SVD (yet);) the zmax is my first upgrade from std ego batt vapes great only the battery life was getting to me with the std 18350 I was useing 2 or 3 batteries a day and I don't vape a lot so I had a longer cap made to hold a18650 now she last all day :D

Back