Simple DIY Magnetic Stirrer

true, my 450 and 550 are align models, but still... I think it also adds to the adrenaline rush you get when you flying... lol, crash and wait till payday to repair, lol... but now with vaping costing me so much, lol..... I need to slow down somewhere...

Can't you somehow fly a chopper to Derick at SkyBlue and pick up some juice, then you can save on shipping....

Lol...

Can't you somehow fly a chopper to Derick at SkyBlue and pick up some juice, then you can save on shipping....

Lol...

Apparently that's on the cards for drones in the future. You get GPS guided ones program in a location and bam light parcel delivered.

my damn juices are still in the boot of my car..... with last week being so damn cold, rainy and cloudy I probably only got about 5 hours of direct sun light on it, lol

Today so far seems to be good, and currently as the sun is moving over it is actually starting to hit my boot (under shading)

so tonight i'm trying those juices if they are ready or not, lol, the rest of the steeping they can stay in the drawer

I'm going to build a mag stirrer that can stir 4 bottles (the 50-150ml erlenmeyer flasks) at a time with a heated plate (3d printer heat bed). With the hot plate it will mix high VG juices easily.
I will have the heatbed and fans on separate switches so I can heat up the plate first and then start the stirring.

I always mix about 4 flavors at a time, so this will work for me.

Mine finally came. It's a win for my uses, and whisper quiet even at full speed.

stirplate160812.jpg

Would you mind giving some more details?
Where did u get it from, price, etc? And of course, does it work?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was made by Agnis Braunfelds, Ozolnieki, Latvia. (AKA dekod on Ebay)
Excellent communication and exceptional customer service from a very nice person to do business with.

It's 11 x 15,5 cm, high impact box is gasket sealed, has rubber feet and is noiseless even at full speed. It was designed with 1000ml/2000ml lab glass in mind, but it will do both larger and smaller as well. I've mixed in 50ml, 150ml and 250ml flasks with it so far (my max will be a 1000ml flask). It has an on/off power rocker switch, power on indicator light, pot to dial in the speed you want, a removable power cord (choice of EU, UK or US) and includes one 30mm coated stir bar. This is a very well made stir plate, so of course it works. And it was packaged to survive the carrier/customs gorilla's having it in their hands for about 9,000km.

55USD shipped. From the day purchased/assembled to delivery to my door in Las Vegas was 9 days.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222182123065?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

msp1.jpg

Back