Simple One Sentence Vaping Tips.

Always wear clean underwear if you subohm with ICR batteries.

Are you sure you don't mean have a "spare pair of under pants available"... having a dirty pair on while you subohm with ICR batteries will just make a dirty pair a little bit more dirty! :giggle:

Are you sure you don't mean have a "spare pair of under pants available"... having a dirty pair on while you subohm with ICR batteries will just make a dirty pair a little bit more dirty! :giggle:
At least it's not that bad if you go to hospital with your pretty black and red face. :rofl:

When wicking a coil, you want your cotton to be loose enough that you can pull it through the coil with out the fibres coming apart,

RipTrippers Kayfun build tutorials, IME are only for if you vape maple syrup. use more cotton ;)

Its a good idea to have one device fully loaded, fully charged and ready to go at all times. Keep it safe in a cupboard.

That day will come when you have to leave immediately and all your workhorses are in need of refilling or recharging

As above, leave one complete kit in a very safe place for emergencies such as a 3 day power failure (Happens in my area).

As above, leave one complete kit in a very safe place for emergencies such as a 3 day power failure (Happens in my area).

Ensure you have at least one battery or mod that supports passthrough and complement that with a dual port USB car charger just in case you need to charge your mobile too while vaping.

Don't lose focus when dripping, an RDA without its lid will give you lip smileys.

Always make sure its your Vape you have in your hand and not your soda when drinking throe a straw.:help::giggle:

Did not know that. You live and learn.

Yip also picked it up from a member that posted long ago that his vape experience is much more enhanced when he vapes in big Industrial fridges.

Try keeping the Vapor in mouth and exhaling through your nose for better flavor and nicotine absorption

A cold e-juice somehow just tastes better, don't know if its more oxygen due to temperature or just simple psychosomatic.

I've actually found that after a glass of ice water I have a more flavourful vape. So I can believe a cold e juice vapes better

Back