Simple versus exotic

Strue that. My experience is that matching coils to decks is a science on it's own. Some RDA's will shine with an exotic and some RTA's will outperform with a simple round wire and vice versa. The you get all silly and try that desert with that coil and that fruit with this one and stuff it all up in your head

Then because of load shedding you start looking at how quickly your set up will run down because you need to charge batteries and solar just is not cutting it. Yes I have a 12 v solution for my chargers. However the maths cannot be denied and if you just add two wraps to the .35 that you normally run then .6 will give you double the run time. However the .6 is too cool so you need to up the W and get your glasses out because of the eye strain looking at that too small calculator.

Then you get annoyed because you ran out of your favourite wire and the Vape shop is not stocking it any more. At that point you kick the couch only to find that hard support that is not supposed to be there has made contact with your toe and now your toe will hurt for the next three days.

and then your bum stings because they put the price of wheat bix up and you can't afford it anymore , your roughage intake is down and that hemorrhoid has flared up.

on a side note I'm also going to watch the condensation with the simpler round wire compared to the fancier schmancy alien. Will report back.
The condensation was about the same and I was getting flavour with the alien so thats back in. I did spac it slightly which made a huge difference to the hot spot and popping issue.

Strue that. My experience is that matching coils to decks is a science on it's own. Some RDA's will shine with an exotic and some RTA's will outperform with a simple round wire and vice versa. The you get all silly and try that desert with that coil and that fruit with this one and stuff it all up in your head

Then because of load shedding you start looking at how quickly your set up will run down because you need to charge batteries and solar just is not cutting it. Yes I have a 12 v solution for my chargers. However the maths cannot be denied and if you just add two wraps to the .35 that you normally run then .6 will give you double the run time. However the .6 is too cool so you need to up the W and get your glasses out because of the eye strain looking at that too small calculator.

Then you get annoyed because you ran out of your favourite wire and the Vape shop is not stocking it any more. At that point you kick the couch only to find that hard support that is not supposed to be there has made contact with your toe and now your toe will hurt for the next three days.

and then your bum stings because they put the price of wheat bix up and you can't afford it anymore , your roughage intake is down and that hemorrhoid has flared up.

Hemorrhoid or state sponsored Rogering?

Oldish thread revival:

Was bored so I took the alien thingy out the eclipse and put a 2.5mm 22g kanthal 8 wrap coil in and it came out to 0.41 and at 24w it’s really nice. Spaced it slightly like I always do and so far it’s yum!

IMG_8530.jpeg

Great to see, I find the Intakes to be very versatile and forgiving. Nice to see you being bored.
my mrs goes to bed really early and my adhd kicks in and boredom takes over and the first thing i do is dig for different coils to try.

sometimes it works well (last night) and sometimes its really kak and then im up all night trying to get the other build back in and tasting lekker like it did which doesnt always happen so then i get annoyed and tr a differnet coil and so the cycle of frustration begins...

Back