Since you started Vaping...How many?

Sash

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
So let me ask, since you started vaping how many more kitchen towels do you use?
:giggle:

So let me ask, since you started vaping how many more kitchen towels do you use?
Toilet paper work just as well for me and the finance manager does not complain. She just moers me really hard.

Had to edit due to a sensitive soul on the forum.

Last edited:
Toilet paper work just as well for me and the wife does not complain.
Sorry if I'm a bit touchy - feely here, but "the wife" is getting to me, it's like "the cat/dog/house/street/cafe/weather/church/whatever/etc..." - a bit of common property?o_O

Sorry if I'm a bit touchy - feely here, but "the wife" is getting to me, it's like "the cat/dog/house/street/cafe/weather/church/whatever/etc..." - a bit of common property?o_O
Edited the post for the squishy complaint. :p. Might have used newspaper to rub of the stains off. Tipex didnt work. :D

It actually sickens me.
Total shame to see this level of respect towards a lady on an open forum even whilst we are in the midst of 16 days of activism for no violence against woman and children, be that physical or emotional

Probably more than evet,now I buy the cheap napkins that my super market sells like 500 for a buck.

I stopped counting. Rolls and rolls of the stuff, and then some.

Wonder of any of this okes mods have male names?

I see a posession and female link here...

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

I have extra rolls of toilet paper here for the sensitive souls.

If we cannot take alittle bit of humor on the side of the vape forum then it will become long dry threads without life.

Hi guys

Please remember to stay on topic

And be polite to one another. Remember to play the ball not the man.

Please drop the personal comments from here on.

Otherwise we will have to lock this thread.

I stopped counting. Rolls and rolls of the stuff, and then some.
Now if only we can find a material that doesnt get stuck in the airholes and is still disposable!

Back