Single-coil rebuildable RTA for iJust2 battery?

vapeandacrepe

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello.
I'm growing tired of the iJust2 coils. They are a mission to rebuild, I'm done trying.
The new ECR RBA head (with 1ohm coil) is ijust2/atlantis/melo coil shape and size, so it seems the horizontal coil won't cope with 0.3-0.5ohm temperatures and airflow well, even if I drilled the hole bigger, what do you think? www.eleafworld.com/ecr-head-2/

But a probably much better solution: I'm looking for a well-priced (300-400 max) RTA with a rebuildable single-coil deck with good airflow, for 0.3-0.5ohm @ <=80 watts standard range. I don't mind cheaper older products if they do the trick well. Only downside is I can't use my 3 x iJust2 tanks to rotate juices, but I don't care really.

Any recommendations or advice very much appreciated. Thanks you vapers.

Last edited:
Hello.
I'm growing tired of the iJust2 coils. They are a mission to rebuild, I'm done trying.
The new ECR RBA head (with 1ohm coil) is ijust2/atlantis/melo coil shape and size, so it seems the horizontal coil won't cope with 0.3-0.5ohm temperatures and airflow well, even if I drilled the hole bigger, what do you think? www.eleafworld.com/ecr-head-2/

But a probably much better solution: I'm looking for a well-priced (300-400 max) RTA with a rebuildable single-coil deck with good airflow, for 0.3-0.5ohm @ <=80 watts standard range. I don't mind cheaper older products if they do the trick well. Only downside is I can't use my 3 x iJust2 tanks to rotate juices, but I don't care really.

Any recommendations or advice very much appreciated. Thanks you vapers.
Try the Triton RTA coil.
Works well in the ijust2 tank.
I'm about to play doctor with it and try shove a Clapton in it to see if it will work or will make it leak

Is not a single coil RTA though

Try the Triton RTA coil.
Works well in the ijust2 tank.
I'm about to play doctor with it and try shove a Clapton in it to see if it will work or will make it leak
Thanks for the advise. The Triton RTA system looks cool. I just worry about the lack of airflow with the horizontal coil. The ECR head coil is only 1.0ohm. I'm not sure it will handle sub-ohm temperatures and need for airflow very well?
- Other problem is the coil contact point (the little brass/steel tip thing that plugs into the rubber grommet) of the Atlantis doesn't seem to fit the iJust2 tank, and an iJust2 contact point in Atlantis coil is very loose.
- And lastly, trying to build a sub-ohm coil for an iJust2/atlantic/Triton coil requires like 22gauge wire, it's such a ***** to make a coil with such a thick wire for such a small coil, and then have to wrap cotton around it BEFORE putting it into the coil. I haven't tried making a dual-vertical coil with thinner-gauge wire, but imagine it's also even trickier.

Wotofo Serpent
Thanks man, but that Serpent looks a bit pricey (+-R520), I'd rather pick up one of the newer RTA's for that price. Btw, love your juices, learnt a lot from them. I didn't enjoy Ripple until I really understood how to prime and draw from my coil properly. Pulling hard on the draw and it's so damn tasty now wow!!! I really need to get a decent setup going, don't know why I'm fiddling around with these tiny non-rebuild coils.

Thanks for the advise. The Triton RTA system looks cool. I just worry about the lack of airflow with the horizontal coil. The ECR head coil is only 1.0ohm. I'm not sure it will handle sub-ohm temperatures and need for airflow very well?
- Other problem is the coil contact point (the little brass/steel tip thing that plugs into the rubber grommet) of the Atlantis doesn't seem to fit the iJust2 tank, and an iJust2 contact point in Atlantis coil is very loose.
- And lastly, trying to build a sub-ohm coil for an iJust2/atlantic/Triton coil requires like 22gauge wire, it's such a ***** to make a coil with such a thick wire for such a small coil, and then have to wrap cotton around it BEFORE putting it into the coil. I haven't tried making a dual-vertical coil with thinner-gauge wire, but imagine it's also even trickier.
I've used 26g and 24g in the Triton RTA coil. 3.5 ID. Works fine. I just coiled a Clapton 26/32 coil 35id too. Its in the RTA wicked and ready, just gotta try it at home. They all vertical coils. Space the wraps and aim for 0.5 or so. I haven't had connection problems, but I'm waiting on my Ijust2 rebuildables and I'm sure you cld drop the ohms. Let me tag ppl and see.
@Andre @Silver @method1 @Vapington @Hugo

Back