SIR VAPE BIRTHDAY BASH 2018

45123593_2177459198986593_6939509617995022336_n.jpg

Happy happy birthday @Sir Vape and all the crew!
And a big thanks to @Sir Vape and @BigGuy for all the support here on the forum over the years!
You guys have added tremendously to the vaping scene in South Africa and have made a lasting impact on many

Wishing you all the very best for your birthday bash celebrations and for the year ahead!

Cant wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope the golden Dwarves are ready for the @Sir Vape bash this weekend @Rob Fisher

Please say hi to The Durban folk for me and looking forward to seeing a nice picture of you all vaping up a storm!!

Hope the golden Dwarves are ready for the @Sir Vape bash this weekend @Rob Fisher

Please say hi to The Durban folk for me and looking forward to seeing a nice picture of you all vaping up a storm!!

Will do Hi Ho @Silver! Me and the SolarStorm Dvarw combo's are ready to rock and roll! We are going to have a good time at @Sir Vape this weekend!
PitStopGold 012.JPG

Bogan is here peeps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will do Hi Ho @Silver! Me and the SolarStorm Dvarw combo's are ready to rock and roll! We are going to have a good time at @Sir Vape this weekend!
View attachment 150376

That's awesome @Rob Fisher !
Why does the white one's screen look brighter than the teal one? Or is that just the photo playing tricks?

Enjoy those crumpet delicacy things at @Sir Vape and have one for me! I forgot their name but they are so delicious

That's awesome @Rob Fisher !
Why does the white one's screen look brighter than the teal one? Or is that just the photo playing tricks?

Enjoy those crumpet delicacy things at @Sir Vape and have one for me! I forgot their name but they are so delicious

Hi Ho @Silver it's because the theme I have on the Ivory one is white with black writing and the camera seems to battle with the brightness of that theme!

And I will have an extra treat in your name tomorrow! And on Sunday too! :p

Back