Sir Vape - Halo Gourmet E-Liquid

We are just waiting for next tracking update but it looks like Halo should arrive on Monday 22nd December 2014. We have decided to not close early next week and get these to you before Christmas as the interest we have had on the line is overwhelming. Depending on next tracking update we will most prob put them up on the site for pre-sale tomorrow. Last orders will be taken in Monday at 11:00pm and orders can be either collected or we will ship first thing Tuesday morning.

We will keep you updated ;)

@r0gue z0mbie yeah dude you can change it if you want. Just remember outlying areas take a little longer.:dance:

Will "Jimmy" also be available to order at the same time?

@KB_314 i am afraid not this looks like it will only be available in the new year.

10846278_921069347958924_6485335044898122693_n.jpg

yes yes its almost time folks.

Anyone know if these are all 50/50 juices or each juice has a different ratio ?

@VandaL Hey dude here is your answer re the PG/VG levels in HALO
Brian
Hello, thank you for checking us out!

hi i am craig
Hi Brian

Brian
The PG/VG is actually proprietary information and is not information that I have to share.

I can tell you that the mix is predominately more PG than VG

hi i am craig
Thank you so much for the help we have ordered HALO for our store that have just landed in South Africa and some clients were wanting to know

Brian
You are most welcome!

Is there anything else that I may assist you with today?

hi i am craig
no thanks

Brian
Have a great day!

Halo is out on delivery peeps. Thank you for your support. For those that missed out we do have stock left. 18mg is very limited. I will be sending out another batch of orders out on the 29th December for O/N delivery for those wanting to toast the NEW YEAR in Halo style :)

Are you getting any of their menthol range? I would love to try out again some of their sub zero, menthol ice and Kringle's curse. This is what halo made their name on.

Will get some on the next run :)

Back