SKAR DNA 75w

Bradalandabad

New Vaper
LV

Awards
SKAR DNA 75w (TANKS IN PICTURES ARENT FOR SALE)

- Whatsapp : 060 994 7664 preferably

Item for Sale :- SKAR DNA75w + Efest 26650 + Cover
Selling Price :- R1400
Condition :- Excellent
Age of the item :- 2 Months
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- Centurion
Delivery/Collection :- Collection
Reason for sale:- Not being used

IMG-20161027-WA0034.jpg
IMG-20161026-WA0014 - Copy.jpg IMG-20161027-WA0021 - Copy.jpg

Great price bro! If it were'nt for HRH I would've jumped on this sale but she will destroy me if I'm seen with a new mod! Hehe!

GLWS

SKAR DNA 75w (TANKS IN PICTURES ARENT FOR SALE)

- Whatsapp : 060 994 7664 preferably

Item for Sale :- SKAR DNA75w + Efest 26650 + Cover
Selling Price :- R1400
Condition :- Excellent
Age of the item :- 2 Months
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- Centurion
Delivery/Collection :- Collection
Reason for sale:- Not being used

View attachment 74433
View attachment 74431 View attachment 74432
Hi,

Please can you hold this for me and i will whatsapp you tonigfht for collection tomorrow sometime

Total bummer when someone lies to you since 7 November that its on its way and looks nothing like the pics.

Not cool @Bradalandabad
This community works on honesty & no bullshit.
Fix it... please don't turn the classifieds into a scammers paridise...

You should demand a refund.This is not as per description.

So bad that people can take each other for ride like this.

Ai sorry man @RipeAvo hopefully seller does the honorable thing but very sneaky just showing the 'good side' of the mod. Let this be a lesson to all always ask for recent pics (with a datestamp of some sort). Hence I almost always collect.....

@Rob Fisher I think before this gets out of hand maybe lock comments on this thread? Time to update the rules maybe or at least re iterate them.....

Worst part is I have sold him stuff before and dropped it off at his house in Centurion.
Those photos were without a doubt in my mind old as even the front is scratched, I mean it is scratched everywhere! He bought the mod off one of my friends on the 25th of October wrecked it to this state before he actually posted it on Friday after lie upon lie upon lie that he had sent it with this courier oh no, now he is sending it with postnet. I have all whatsapps for proof.
Guess you know where he lives then... Just saying

but wait, theres more... He is a VENDOR :lipssealed: @Power Vapes SA and @BrewBrothers
I think better to take it up with the admins if you want to lay a formal complaint. Or give him the chance to correct his mistake. It's a small community so word travels fast but we must also be responsible in our actions on this forum. I understand your anger but better try and resolve it off forum. Just my 2c... Mods please delete any UN needed comments if needed.

Kak one GEEZ.. go to his house and sort him out. . That's what i wouldv dun.. J's sayn

Back