Skyblue nicotine

Puff&Pass

Mech'O'ManiaC
LV

Awards
Hi guys, the skyeblue nicotine shows 3.6% on the lable, is that 36mg concentration on the e juice me up program? Just wanna make sure. Thanx in advance...

As far as I know your assumption is correct.
Reason I asked is I'm lowering my nicotine levels from week to week, on occasion getting nic buzz from some of my 6mg and 3mg blends, either my nic level are balancing or I'm cooking up a buzz...lol

Reason I asked is I'm lowering my nicotine levels from week to week, on occasion getting nic buzz from some of my 6mg and 3mg blends, either my nic level are balancing or I'm cooking up a buzz...lol

Lol took me a year to get from 18 to 6mg

Lol took me a year to get from 18 to 6mg
I was on 12mg leaving 40+cigs a day, for 2 weeks, then on 6mg for a week, dropped to 3mg this week with 70%VG, but decided to go back to 6mg when drinking/at work or not near a charger. Still figuring out my drop rate, think I might be rushing it a bit...it seems that higher PG helps with the reduction as the troat hit feels a bit heavier.

Had same question and it is correct. 3.6% = 36mg as per @Melinda

I Was on 12 for 1 year... then 6mg for last 6 months. swapped to 3mg for last month... So far so good.
Want to be like @BigAnt and Vape Zero :) maybe 3 months here @ 3mg. then eithr 1.5 or straight to Zero

Hi guys, the skyeblue nicotine shows 3.6% on the lable, is that 36mg concentration on the e juice me up program? Just wanna make sure. Thanx in advance...
Yep it is - the lab that mixes it for us uses the 'per volume' naming and we went with it - but after so many questions like that we have decided to go with what vapers know - i.e. 36mg, busy switching the labels, soon as the old ones are used up I'll change the site too :)

I was on 12mg leaving 40+cigs a day, for 2 weeks, then on 6mg for a week, dropped to 3mg this week with 70%VG, but decided to go back to 6mg when drinking/at work or not near a charger. Still figuring out my drop rate, think I might be rushing it a bit...it seems that higher PG helps with the reduction as the troat hit feels a bit heavier.

You are doing very well @Puff&Pass
Ive been vaping for a year and 5 months and am still on 18mg
But i am still mostly on mouth to lung

My lung hit devices are at 9mg.

You are doing very well @Puff&Pass
Ive been vaping for a year and 5 months and am still on 18mg
But i am still mostly on mouth to lung

My lung hit devices are at 9mg.
I would happily still be on 18mg, but I'm an official skyblue e-liquid tester, so I probably vape more than anyone here, so I had to drop to 6mg or silver every day :)

I would happily still be on 18mg, but I'm an official skyblue e-liquid tester, so I probably vape more than anyone here, so I had to drop to 6mg or silver every day :)

Hehehehe. @Derick What work for you the best to test the juice with?

Hehehehe. @Derick What work for you the best to test the juice with?
I test in a variety of devices @Waltervh - from the good old stock standard like evods down to 0.2 Ohm tanks and maybe a try on the Reo.

I do have my favourites though, currently it is the subtank mini on the 0.5 Ohm coil :)

I have to make sure it tastes decent on the whole range of tanks, no use in bringing out a flavour that only tastes good at .0001 Ohm :)

Are you willing to work shift? lol, i'd happily take the skyblue nightshift testing...;)...hahaha

We do have testers, mainly because just because I don't like anything does not mean there won't be someone that will :)

Also they were chosen because they have good pallets and can describe flavours well, from their feedback we tweak and fiddle till we get it right - actually takes a long time to develop a single juice, sometimes months because you have to properly steep between each test as well

Back