Skype time :)

KZOR

Proudly South African Vaper
LV

Awards
Bellville, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Anyone else using skype?
This is such a nice way of communicating so i was wondering if members might be interested in sharing their skype usernames so if someone wants to ask a quick question or just a quick chat then they can connect to whomever might be online at that point. :)
This is how manage to get to talk to @hands about tips, recipes and so forth. :)

if you can give me live training on making alien coil yes plz. now just need te reset my Skype account

I always like to support new, innovative ideas. Count me in .. My skype id faiyaz2005@gmail

Awesome idea Meneer- this is a great way to connect. Will share my username in the morning!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With so many options I haven't used Skype in ages but on hearing the good news that @hands is alive, I will definitely recover my user details and post it! :D

Good idea @KZOR . I will have to resurrect my Skype account. I gave it up to save people from having to look at me. Have you noticed that the vast majority of responses thus far are from the Western Cape ?

Ayyyy this would be good for me, will send in the oggend as I have to download the thing and start a new account

Back