Smok Alien disassembly

Cobrali

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi folks, need some help.

I took apart an alien mod to sand down the stripping parts but I don't know how to remove the 510 from the top part of the body. Can someone help? I have completely disassembled it and sanded down the bottom and firing button but I need to do the top too. :worried:

Hi folks, need some help.

I took apart an alien mod to sand down the stripping parts but I don't know how to remove the 510 from the top part of the body. Can someone help? I have completely disassembled it and sanded down the bottom and firing button but I need to do the top too. :worried:
I havent watched it, but DJLsbVapes does it, needed desoldering of the lead to the pcb as far as I recall.
He starts putting it back at 45min

I watched that video already but he disassemble the 510 from the body.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
I stripped mine down to strip the paint off too, you need to desolder the lead at the 510. I don't think you are going to get the entire 510 out without either damaging the mod or yourself in the process.

Last edited:
I watched that video already but he disassemble the 510 from the body.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Took mine apart to have a look and it looks like the neg black wire was soldered to the brass ring which was then slipped over the SS 510 tube, most likely crimped in place with sealant inside to stop juice leaks.
No obvious way to remove it from the zinc body, best to desolder the lead at the pcb side because the zinc body is going to sink the soldering irons heat and make for a dry joint at best.
The white delrin center insulator just popped off easy enough with a flat screwdriver.

alien 510.JPG

Back